Distinguished Correspondent
vitaminbillwebb

Highlighting Issue...

Does this happen to anyone else? When I highlight, I can never highlight the last letter on a given page. If I adjust the size, I can finish out that word, but whatever the last letter on the newly-resized page is, I can' t highlight it either. 

VBW

Distinguished Scribe
NookGardener

Re: Highlighting Issue...

Glad you brought this up!  I thought it was me!

On NC, can't highlight last word of page.  Also can't seem to get the last punctuation mark at the end of a paragraph. 

BUT, the kicker is, when tested on phone Nook Android app, you can highlight both of these things. 

I just find it frustrating that the free app software is more functional than the software on the device I paid for!

Inspired Wordsmith
whiteginger

I have experienced both of these highlighting problems. 

AND after adding 10 or more highlights or notes in a given book, my highlighting/notetaking function becomes sluggish.  I often have to wait many seconds for the menu bar to appear and then several more seconds for the keyboard to appear (if I choose notes) and then several more seconds for the notes or highlights to be saved and the menu bar to disappear.

Has anyone else noticed that happening?

Distinguished Wordsmith
1katie

@Whiteginger. I posted this link as there has been problems with highlighting on NC. I have one book heavily highlighted, but have not experienced these issues as of yet. http://bookclubs.barnesandnoble.com/t5/NOOK-Color-General-Discussion/WARNING-IF-YOU-ANNOTATE-YOUR-BO...
A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.
Distinguished Wordsmith
1katie
0 Kudos

Also not sure if this was addressed with the most recent update.

A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.