Contributor
Fishgirl3
0 Kudos
Accepted Solution

How do I transfer files from NC main storage to my SD memory?

Where can I find instructions on how to transfer some of my books and PDF files to the SD memory card I've installed on my NC? I searched through the Users Guide and found no instructions specifically on this question. When side-loading files from my laptop to the NC main storage, I have no troubles, but am stumped on how to get the files to the SD card. Thanks if anyone can help me out.

Inspired Wordsmith
taosaur
0 Kudos

Re: How do I transfer files from NC main storage to my SD memory?

When your NC is plugged into your PC, you should see internal storage and the SD card as two separate drives. Just copy the files over, then delete them on internal.

Reader 4
JPS61
0 Kudos

NC really needs a file management system. I can't move music files from dropbox to the music folder!
Contributor
Fishgirl3
0 Kudos

"When your NC is plugged into your PC, you should see internal storage and the SD card as two separate drives. Just copy the files over, then delete them on internal."

OK, thanks....I have noticed that whenever my NC is connected to my laptop, two external drives appear. One is called "Nook Color" and the second is simply 'drive F'. I suppose 'drive F' is my SD memory. I'll drag and drop to it and see what happens.

New User
RussHal
0 Kudos

I Dont see "Internal Storage" when I have my NC plugged in 0-0...
Can you Help? 

New User
wenpenWF
0 Kudos

I tried this solution with video but it won't read off of the sd card. Is there another way to move video from the internal nook memory to the sd card?

Contributor
finfin
0 Kudos

Kind of makes Dropbox useless. I got it to not have to plug into my computer. lol
New User
ralmusaibli
0 Kudos

You can download B1 free archiver app and through it you would be able to move your files, rename them and many other tasks