Frequent Contributor
twilite20002002
0 Kudos

I think I'm having Battery Problems

Before the update I would let my NC discharge to about 10-20% before charging. Now when my NC gets down to about 30% left on battery charge it will shut down all by itself and I can't turn it on unless I plug it in. This has happened to my twice now. Anybody having this problem or is there a solution for this problem that I don't know about besides plugging it in before the 30%. I want to get full use of my battery and I am feeling kind of cheated now. My husband has a NC and does not have this problem.

Distinguished Bibliophile
deemure
0 Kudos

Re: I think I'm having Battery Problems

twilite20002002 wrote:

Before the update I would let my NC discharge to about 10-20% before charging. Now when my NC gets down to about 30% left on battery charge it will shut down all by itself and I can't turn it on unless I plug it in. This has happened to my twice now. Anybody having this problem or is there a solution for this problem that I don't know about besides plugging it in before the 30%. I want to get full use of my battery and I am feeling kind of cheated now. My husband has a NC and does not have this problem.

Others have reported some odd battery issues as well.  I seem to have better battery life.  Have you tried powering it off completely and then back on-at least one person said this helped.  Hold the button down until it asks if you want to power off, and do so, then hold it to have it come back on.

"I still believe in spite of everything that people are good at heart." Anne Frank.