New User
Smartin5
0 Kudos

Magazine Subscription

My daughter had a Nook Color before I did so we put our Real Simple Magazine subscription onto her device.  Now I have a Nook Color all to myself.  How do I get my subscription over to my device?

Bibliophile
bklvr896
0 Kudos

Re: Magazine Subscription

Smartin5 wrote:

My daughter had a Nook Color before I did so we put our Real Simple Magazine subscription onto her device.  Now I have a Nook Color all to myself.  How do I get my subscription over to my device?

The subscription is tied to your account, not a specific device.  If both Nooks are connected to the same account, it should show up on both devices.

New User
Smartin5
0 Kudos

We set up separate accounts for each device. So do I need to go into her account and delete that subscription and then go into my account and add it? Or is there another way to do it?

Bibliophile
bklvr896
0 Kudos

Smartin5 wrote:

We set up separate accounts for each device. So do I need to go into her account and delete that subscription and then go into my account and add it? Or is there another way to do it?

Yes.  You will have to subscribe under your account and unsubscribe it from hers.

Contributor
daisysmamu
0 Kudos

I had a problem with a Time subscription. First I had it on my Nook, then cancelled it and put it on my husband's. He never read it, so I tried reversing it to get it back on mine. I've been told I can't do that because its tied to my husbands nook/account now. I eventually gave up. CS useless!