Frequent Contributor
ewelsch
0 Kudos

Magazine Table of Contents

I just downloaded my first Nook Color magazine and tried to go to a specific article from the magazine's table of Contents. It did not work; instead it took me to the previous page.  I've searched in my Nook Color Survival Guide and there is no info.  Also couldn't find that this has previously been addressed on this site.

Thanks! 

Distinguished Bibliophile
phoneboy
0 Kudos

Re: Magazine Table of Contents

Couple possibilities.

1. If its plugged in unplug it and try again. Some NCs act up when used while plugged in.

{Poss bad charger or USB cable. Get it replaced)

2. Clean the screen. Micro fiber cloth is recommended. Oils and dirt build up and spread the capacitive charge. A clean screen keeps the charge focused where your finger contacts

If above does not help give us the steps, in detail, you are taking.

:smileyhappy:

Don 't interfere with somethin' that ain't bothering you none. ~Unknown
Frequent Contributor
ewelsch
0 Kudos

I just discovered that if you are in the "article view" and you touch anywhere on the page, a window with Contents and Bookmarks  shows up.  It appears that you have to go in to an article to have this option.  Correct?

Distinguished Bibliophile
phoneboy
0 Kudos

In article view, touching middle will bring up menu with Content, text setting, brightness. touching right or left , outside the article view, closes it (sometimes turns page)

In standard view it brings up the horizontal on the bottom with the pages to scroll thru, content and brightness below that.

What was your question again?.. LOL

Don 't interfere with somethin' that ain't bothering you none. ~Unknown
Frequent Contributor
ewelsch
0 Kudos

I am thankful for this sight because even though I bought the Nook Color Survival Guide there have been several questions I have not been able to find the answers to.

Thanks!