Reader
klb06
0 Kudos

My library for nook color

"My stuff" library:  Is the only way to move books from 1 shelf to another is editing both shelves?  Also after a month or so, my selves are set up, I select the book, hold down, "add to a shelf" and the pop up comes up "select a shelf" and only allows me to create a new shelf, my list never comes already created shelves never pops up.  FRUSTRATED!!  I wish it was like my very first simple Nook.

Correspondent
Wulfraed
0 Kudos

Re: My library for nook color

klb06 wrote:

"My stuff" library:  Is the only way to move books from 1 shelf to another is editing both shelves?  Also after a month or so, my selves are set up, I select the book, hold down, "add to a shelf" and the pop up comes up "select a shelf" and only allows me to create a new shelf, my list never comes already created shelves never pops up.  FRUSTRATED!!  I wish it was like my very first simple Nook.

Books are NEVER "moved" when using shelves. Shelves are just lists identifying titles -- think of them as a card catalog and not as a book rack. One book can have multiple cards in the catalog (one per "shelf") but they all point to the same single book in memory.

Baron Wulfraed