New User
VMASTORGA
0 Kudos

NOOK COLOR NOT CHARGING

Had my nook color since 3/2011. Now charging takes long time. Also, have nook plugged in and it is trying to download an update. it goes half way then turns off, comes back on, goes half way, and repeats. Please help!!  Used regular cable and micro usb cable same results

Reader
puddlecruiser
0 Kudos

Re: NOOK COLOR NOT CHARGING

my adaptor was broken. The indicator said discharging. The device lost all the charge.  The car charging adaptor was fine. Love Barns and Nobel. The Nook support at the local store charged the unit for me, replaced the faulty adaptor, NO CHARGE. I am happy again. Good Luck, Pixie

New User
bossman100
0 Kudos

I need help my nook hd charger is not charging my device but when i plug it in the light comes on please help i dont understand what is happening.
Inspired Wordsmith
Swamprat
0 Kudos

First, this is the Nook Color board, if you are having a problem with a HD, you are more likely to get a response from a post in the HD/HD+ group. Second, more information would be helpful. What color is the light and how long have you left it on the charger? If the device is completely discharged, it may have to stay on the charger for several minutes to get enough charge to power on. Good luck!