05-21-2012 05:44 PM
I am back with the same problem I posted a couple weeks ago. It took until late in the day before I could get it to download that time, and it took nearly an hour to load. I had the same problem last week. At that time I chatted with the help desk to no avail. I ultimately had to wait until late that day or the next day to get it downloaded. Again, it took nearly an hour to download. Today I have not been able to get it to download. Sometimes I get an error that says it was unable to download and to try again.
Some things I have tried.
- Rebooting my Nook.
- Rebooting my modem & wireless router.
- Turning the wireless off & back on on my Nook.
- Archiving and un-archiving the New Yorker.
- Canceling and re-subscribing to the New Yorker.
- Resetting my Nook to the factory default and starting all over.
- Removing my SD Card to see if it was somehow interfering.
These are the things I can think of at the moment. I may have tried one or two other things, but that covers the major things I have tried. I have also verified that I have ample space left on both the Nook drive and the SD card.
I don't know what else to do, other than cancel the subscription. What do you suggest?