New User
cupcakegirl99
0 Kudos

Re: Nook color and Itunes?

yes, this is very easy! i'm 12 and figured it out. these are the easy steps

1. plug nook into computer.

2. open files when your nook file pops up

3.open your computers muisc files

4. while both your nook music files and your itunes music files are up, simply drag the music from one to the other.

Inspired Contributor
BeachCatFan
0 Kudos

You basically transfer iTunes music the same way you transfer it to your smartphone. Some songs may not play because it is DRM protected, but most of the newer songs purchased on iTunes will work. You can expand your library view in iTunes to show whether the music is AAC Protected or not.....that will tell you whether the song will play once it is transferred to your NC.

BN_AlexG
Topics: 68
Kudos: 519
Solutions: 40
0 Kudos

Re: Nook color and iTunes?

This message has been moved for violation of Community Guidelines

New User
number1unicornlover
0 Kudos

I'm thinking of buying a kindel fire but you can't put Itunes on it. Can I put my music on a nook color?

Inspired Contributor
BeachCatFan
0 Kudos

number1unicornlover wrote:

I'm thinking of buying a kindel fire but you can't put Itunes on it. Can I put my music on a nook color?

You can put your music on it (I am assuming you are talking about music purchased from the iTunes Store) but you cannot put iTunes on your NC. You just use the music player already installed on the NC to play your music.......just like you do on an Android phone. The only iTunes songs that will not play are the ones that are still DRM protected. New music is not and old music can be converted through iTunes Plus for a small fee.

New User
number1unicornlover
0 Kudos

So I can put the music from my ipod on a NC or can I only put my new songs on it because some of my songs are realy old.

Inspired Contributor
BeachCatFan
0 Kudos

If you have some really old songs bought on iTunes (meaning you bought them a long time ago) all you have to do is check the format.........it will say "protected" and that will tell you it has a DRM. You may be able to use the iTunes Plus to get the song again without the DRM.............I did that for like .20 a song. As time goes by, more and more of the older purchases show up for me.

New User
Ilovesongs
0 Kudos

Songs on nook

Hi, I download about 45 songs onto my NOOK color from my computer. I tryed playing them and it says: "Sorry, the player does not support this type of adiuo file." Why I really wanna listen them it they won't play... Can you probebly help me??

~IIovesongs~

Inspired Correspondent
j-andersonjma
0 Kudos

Re: Songs on nook

[ Edited ]

What file format are your songs in?  You need MP3 MP4 or ACC files to work on the Nook

New User
mochareader
0 Kudos

Yeah!!! It worked...thanks so much for the tip!!!!!

New User
EwokSV
0 Kudos

You can transfer itunes purchased videos to the Nook HD, but first you have to transfer them to your computer then drag and drop them to the Nook, they look great.

Music purchased on itunes can be copies from your computer without opening itunes by the drag and drop method from the computer to the Nook.   

We have not tried movies.

Hope this helps someone.

New User
Someone-Anyone
0 Kudos

Yeah what everyone is saying is true just make sure your nook is unlocked when you try to move the music