New User
jsadler
0 Kudos

Nook will not link to Facebook Account

Go into Social Settings>Press Link your Account> prompts me to log into facebook. I can see my wall but when I go back into Social Settings it looks as if I have never linked to my account.  When I click on link your account, it takes me right back into my facebook account.  Have no idea why this is happening.  Any ideas? Would like to be able to post from within a book to my facebook without any issues.

Thanks,

Jeff

New User
curlyq0025
0 Kudos

Re: Nook will not link to Facebook Account

Mine is doing the same thing. So frustrating!!!
Reader 2
TheLastDon1983
0 Kudos

Mine is also doing the same thing. I hope someone has a fix for this.
Reader 4
misabear
0 Kudos

Same exact thing happens to me every time i try to link my facebook account..is this a bug in the nookcolor?
New User
Merikay
0 Kudos

Same.  Mine also refuses to connect/link.  It just takes me to my FB page.

New User
jsadler
0 Kudos

I hope one of the Barnes&Nobles NookColor Engineers see this post because this apears to be a common issue.  This is one of the features that I would like to have working.

Reader 2
TheLastDon1983
0 Kudos

I have an update on my facebook link problem. I took my NC into the Barnes and Noble store to see what they could do for me and when it connected to their wifi I went to the social tab in the settings and clicked link and it linked my facebook account with now problem so now it works. They couldnt explain why but it did. Maybe this will work for some of you. Good Luck guys.
New User
TanyaJo75
0 Kudos

Mine was doing the same thing so I decided to take it to the Barnes and Noble store and have them look at it.

We signed onto their wifi and relinked the social settings account and it started working again..

New User
KMaddock918

When I try to link to FB, the page to type in my email address and password is not normal.  It keeps saying error when trying to link or post.  Glad I'm not the only one having the problems

New User
atbenj
0 Kudos

I am having the same problem with it no linking and the login screen has tiny email and password boxes and I can't type in my email.

Reader 4
KENNETHSMOM
0 Kudos

I have the same problem. Customer Support wants me to  DEREGISTER and the ReRegister. But that would lose allmy books ive  collected. Will try this as a last resort!

May you always feel the comforting clasp of GOD'S hand.
Frequent Contributor
eaglewomanEP
0 Kudos

I gave up on the FB link, just use the web page.

Inspired Wordsmith
BFCoughlin
0 Kudos

This seems to be a recurrent issue with the server.  When I occurs, I can't link to FB on any of my three devices--so you were wise to ignoro the standard advice to deregister,  You'd have had a lot of hassle with no resolution to the problem.  This simply seems to be an ureliable feature.