Correspondent
Joe05

Re: NookColor Battery issues

That's an interesting thought about the covers. I have noticed my NC getting warm at times as well and my battery life seems less since I got the leather cover. I will give in a try without the cover to see if I get any imporvement. Thanks for the tip...

Frequent Contributor
Mack_the_Knife
0 Kudos

i didn't read through everyone's post so sorry if my question has been answered.  i want to leave my NC powered off and on shelf for 2-3 months.  i shouldn't lose what's on the disk (right?) but does anyone know if this total drain of the battery will cause the thing to "revert" to factory settings and i'd have to re-register and download all apps and books?  thanks for any practical insight or educated guesses!

♥ Children make you want to start life over
New User
juanmendez
0 Kudos

I had a problem after two months with a refurbished nook color, it ran out of battery, and left it charging overnight but it never turned on. I went to a barnes and noble, talked to customer service, and they were helpful and talk directly to BN over the phone. We waited 15 minutes to see if the nook would charge with their chord, and after calling second time, BN told the customer representative to give me another nook color. So after half an hour I left with a new nook. 

New User
GT107731
0 Kudos

Mine keeps doing that too and at first I thought it was the charger, but when I bought a new one I plugged it in for like a day and a half checking it periodically...it still says "please plug in and wait 15 min"..I don't know what to do! Do yall think my NOOK Color is screwed up or is it the charger??? I am going to be so pissed if I lose all of my books because my NOOK wont turn on!!!