New User
glitter_turtle
Accepted Solution

Problems with Apps Updating

yesterday I checked for updates for my apps. There were updates so I clicked "update" on each one. Well now I have three apps that will not continue updating. It keeps saying "Installing" but it isn't doing anything. I have a consistent Wi-Fi connection and this has never happened before. Does anyone know how to solve this issue?

New User
glitter_turtle

Re: Problems with Apps Updating

It's a Nook color

Wordsmith
Melissa19

You could try archiving the app (press and hold on app, tap archive) and then unarchiving to redownload the app. Reboot NC if app is stuck in the install.
Melissa19
New User
glitter_turtle

Thank u for taking time to respond. I tried the archive thing, didnt work. I rebooted my nc and it helped get the apps out of install mode but now one app is freezing up and i cant play it. Im frustrated!
Wordsmith
Melissa19

If you have one of the original NC's you may want to have it repartitioned at a BN store. This will give you more room for apps.
Melissa19
New User
glitter_turtle

I have plenty of room on my Nook Color, memory is not a problem. 
I actually solved this last night by turning my Nook color completely off, waiting a few minutes, turning it back on and re-updating the apps. After they had been updated for a few minutes, they started to work!
Thank you for the suggestions everyone :smileyhappy: 

Contributor
WriterRiolu
0 Kudos

App info.

Is the Nook Color not able to download all the apps the Nook tablet can?