Contributor
St_Claire
0 Kudos

Return authorization: where do I mail the Nook to?

B&N is replacing my Nook Color, I received the new one today. However, I did not receive any instructions as to where I need to send the old one. B&N phone support (I have nightmares just remembering my conversations with them) gave me an RA number but failed to give me further instructions as to what to do with the old one. I know they will charge me for it if I do not send it back.

PLEASE do not make me call the 800 number again!!

Inspired Wordsmith
sandie52
0 Kudos

Re: Return authorization: where do I mail the Nook to?

Did it not come with a pre completed shipper in the box? Virtually any thing I get that needs to be sent back to the manufacture comes with a shipper.

BN_AlexG
Topics: 68
Kudos: 519
Solutions: 41
0 Kudos

Hey St_Claire,

PM with your account info (email, serial number) and i'll be happy to get that info for you.

-Alex

Click the Laurel leaf to say thank you for helpful posts. And be sure to come back to click the 'Accept as Solution' button for the post that solved your issue. This may help someone else.
Contributor
St_Claire
0 Kudos

Will you please tell me how to PM you?

Kym.

BN_AlexG
Topics: 68
Kudos: 519
Solutions: 41
0 Kudos

No problem. :smileyhappy:

Just click on my user name and to the right of my profile you'll see the option to send me a private message.

-Alex

Click the Laurel leaf to say thank you for helpful posts. And be sure to come back to click the 'Accept as Solution' button for the post that solved your issue. This may help someone else.
Contributor
booklover254
0 Kudos

Kym, it'll be over to the right after you click on Alex's username. It'll be the third line down where it says "send a private message" to this member or something similar.