Correspondent
Jazola
0 Kudos

Slide Show option

I seem to be unable to figure out how to do a slide show with my pictures on my nook color.  I have done everything else with the pictures but this.  Is there something I am probably missing.  I even have tried to locate the information in the nook color guide -- but to no avail.

I have been able to set wallpaper, etc, but am wondering what the "slide" is on the screen.

TIA,

Zola

Inspired Contributor
littlelotus2000
0 Kudos

Re: Slide Show option

Hi Jazola: Here's how to get it started: from the bar at the bottom of your screen, tap "extras", then tap"gallery". This will give you a display of your pix. Tap the top pic, or wherever you want to start, then tap "slideshow" on the bottom left of the screen. That starts your slideshow! IDK why it doesn't work from "files", but it doesn't seem to, does it? You can tap the right side of the screen to fast forward to the next pic, and it seems if you tap it twice in quick succession, it speeds up the slideshow :smileyhappy:  Just luck I figured this out (AND I have a 10-year old :smileyhappy:

Correspondent
Jazola
0 Kudos

Thank you - that has saved some more of my gray matter (age 63 here and need all I can get).  No if there was a way to choose which photos you wanted to use (leaving out the preloaded wallpapers) would be perfect. 

Thank you again very, very much as I spent 75% of my time yesterday trying to figure this out.

I hope Santa is extra good to you and brings you everything you have asked for.

Zola

New User
nook2012
0 Kudos

Will this work for the Nook table? I tried it but cannot figure out how to get it to work.
Bibliophile
5ivedom
0 Kudos

For Nook Tablet go to Apps Page and tap on 'My Media' App. Then same steps should work. Let us know if they don't.