Contributor
BrendaS78
0 Kudos

Trouble with Everyday Food May 2011

Shows in my library, but the image where the magazine cover ususally shows says "No Image Available".  When I click on it, it goes to a black screen that says "Everyday Food" in the top right corner.  The rest of the screen remains black and won't respond when I click on it.  I've attempted to hit the reload button a few times, but it doesn't solve the problem.  I've also attempted to turn my Nook Color off and back on again, and tried to refresh again.  However, this still does not solve the problem.  Suggestions?

Distinguished Wordsmith
Josienjoe
0 Kudos

Re: Trouble with Everyday Food May 2011

BrendaS78 wrote:

Shows in my library, but the image where the magazine cover ususally shows says "No Image Available".  When I click on it, it goes to a black screen that says "Everyday Food" in the top right corner.  The rest of the screen remains black and won't respond when I click on it.  I've attempted to hit the reload button a few times, but it doesn't solve the problem.  I've also attempted to turn my Nook Color off and back on again, and tried to refresh again.  However, this still does not solve the problem.  Suggestions?

This is a Nook board.  You may get some help if you post on one of the NookColor boards -

NookColor general discussion -

http://bookclubs.barnesandnoble.com/t5/NOOKcolor-General-Discussion/bd-p/NOOKcolorGeneralDiscussion

NookColor technical support -

http://bookclubs.barnesandnoble.com/t5/NOOKcolor-Technical-Support/bd-p/NOOKcolortechnicalsupport

Contributor
BrendaS78
0 Kudos

sorry about that.  i realized that a little too late.  it's monday morning, and i'm a tad slow.  :smileywink:

Distinguished Wordsmith
Josienjoe
0 Kudos

BrendaS78 wrote:

sorry about that.  i realized that a little too late.  it's monday morning, and i'm a tad slow.  :smileywink:

No apology necessary.  Just wanted to point you to the best place to get some real answers (as opposed to the you're-on-the-wrong-board one).  :smileywink:

Good luck.