Contributor
read_123
0 Kudos

Wireless connection after update

When I try to go to the Shop on the NOOKcolor I receive a message that says to choose a new wireless network or go to www.nookcolor.com/support. I also get a message that says A Problem has Occurred: Sorry, a problem has occurred-please try again.  If you continue to receive this error, please visit www.nookcolor.com/support for help. Does anyone know what the problem is?

New User
teacher1960
0 Kudos

Re: Wireless connection after update

I'm having the same problem!

Frequent Contributor
rmo56
0 Kudos

The Nookcolor server is down right now nationwide.It should be up in the next couple of hours. Hang tight

New User
teacher1960
0 Kudos

Thanks rmo56!  Whew!

Reader 4
CJAHein
0 Kudos

Why the heck didn't they do this in the middle of the night? Aren't most Nook users in the US?

CJA Hein
Contributor
read_123
0 Kudos

I feel better, I thought that I messed up my Nookcolor. Such a relief!!!!

New User
cricket14
0 Kudos

I HAVE THE BLACK AND WHITE VERSION, IS THIS ISSUE AFFECTING ANYONE USING MY SYSTEM?  i PAID FOR BOOKS ON SUNDAY AND THEY ARE IN MY LIBRARY ONLINE BUT HAVE NOT LOADED ONTO NOOK???

New User
ArmyKate
0 Kudos

Thanks everyone for posting this!!  I was going bonkers trying to get my book to download.  It won't even recognize the digital Credit Card info for verification, but won't acept it.

Reader 4
mercy-me
0 Kudos

Thanks rmo56! I have been checking my router for the past hour. I thought the problem was on my end. Wow

New User
acourtwdw
0 Kudos

This afternoon, my Nook went back to the set up screen and I can't get past the WIFI part.  Hopefully it will fix itself.

New User
Katienkidz
0 Kudos

I am getting the same message. I could download book to lap top but not nook! 

Reader 4
Jude11
0 Kudos

I believe everyone is having the same problem

Reader 4
crd31124
0 Kudos

Ok..so is this going to be fixed anytime soon?  Will my nook just go back to normal when I turn it on because right now I turn it on and it's on the screen to start registering again.

Frequent Contributor
ProhibitionRose
0 Kudos

I talked to Customer Support this morning. Some of us were able to get our nooks to re-register like it was new out of the box (use your old account info and everything you purchased will be there).

There will be several more updates coming in the next week. He advised once you have the Nook re-registered, leave your wifi on and it will run itself.  Good luck!!!

If you are a dreamer, come in. If you are a dreamer, a wisher, a liar, a hoper, a prayer, a magic-bean-buyer. If you're a pretender, come sit by my fire, for we have some flax-golden tales to spin. Come in! Come in! ~ Shel Silverstein