Reader
Hanner7713
0 Kudos

Wireless on a pop up login page

Hello everyone ! I was hoping to get some help with an issue I am having. I am deployed to Iraq and have access to wireless internet. On my iPhone, it works just fine. I access the wireless, it pops up a login page and works. The same thing on my laptop. I recently updated to the latest software (1.2) in hopes it would help my Nook Color connect. It will in fact access the wireless access point, but the browser will not pop up. Here is what I have tried so far. I have tried typing in the address to login. I have tried even typing the url to their support page which does not require a login. I have changed the browser to mobile and desktop. I have enabled pop ups as well. The only thing it will do is access the wireless. It will not let me go to the login page, and it will not let the page pop up either. Is there anything else I could try to get it going? I would greatly appreciate it !

Inspired Correspondent
MattFL
0 Kudos

Re: Wireless on a pop up login page

Open your browser. Touch and hold on any page until a menu pops up. Choose settings. Deselect Block pop-up windows.

Reader
Hanner7713
0 Kudos

Re: Wireless on a pop up login page

I tried that with desktop and mobile browser mode., to no avail. The internet company here requires a web page login. On my iPhone, I connect, it pops up with safari, and brings up the page. I have tried entering the ip for the login into the browser and still nothing. It tells me I am connected, but that is it.