Correspondent
Toller
0 Kudos

Wish List

When I see a book summary on the website, On the upper right, there's an opportunity to "Add to List". I hover the mouse on this and it expands to a menu that includes "My NOOK book Wish List". I click on that and ....what happens?

When I go to my Nook wish list, the book isn't there.

When I go to "My account" on the webpage and look at "Wish List", the book isn't there.

I've looked all over the webpage and there isn't any link that's obvious.

What do I do?

Correspondent
Toller

Re: Wish List

Never mind. It's pretty obscure but I found it. Really strange. I count at least 3 separate "wish lists." I'd put on my wish list that there was but one.
Bibliophile
5ivedom
0 Kudos

Where did you find it?

I only knew of a Nook device wishlist and a website wishlist. Not of this 3rd wishlist.

Bibliophile
bklvr896

Toller wrote:

When I see a book summary on the website, On the upper right, there's an opportunity to "Add to List". I hover the mouse on this and it expands to a menu that includes "My NOOK book Wish List". I click on that and ....what happens?

When I go to my Nook wish list, the book isn't there.

When I go to "My account" on the webpage and look at "Wish List", the book isn't there.

I've looked all over the webpage and there isn't any link that's obvious.

What do I do?

Try this with your Nookbook wishlist on the website.  Sort the wishlist by date, then resort it by date, so it is in descending order again.  See if your books show up then.

There's some bug in the wishlist, at least in my wishlist, the books I put on the wishlist on 1/16/2012, show up at the top.  The only way I can see the new books is to sort it twice like I explained.  The number of books count doesn't change, I just can't see the new ones until I do the sort thing twice.

It's annoying, I've reported, either it is isn't important to them to fix it, or, they can't figure out what the problem is.