Reader 2
book_hound
0 Kudos

Wish list

Ever since the latest software update on my NC (1.4.3), my wish list won't load. The page goes blank and the the revolving circle in the upper right corner indicates the device is working to load the list but it never shows up. Is any one else having this problem?
Inspired Wordsmith
petesnook
0 Kudos

Re: Wish list

My wish list displays OK with 1.4.3.  It took a few seconds to load, though, so I was getting worried, although I do have screen shots of my wish list that I made last night.  Good timing, since the OTA update occurred last night. I only have 19 items, so if you have a lot more, there may be a problem.

As always, try a power down and reboot.

New User
Ducktapensuprglue
0 Kudos

My wife has had that problem all day.   She even contacted support about it and told her it was likely deleted because of the new update.   Few hours later she moved the location of the nook color to a new room and discovered that the wishlist was back.    I suggest moving closer to your WIFI and give it a few minutes, maybe there is a timing thing that it has to verify your account before being able to pull up your wish list and it times out before it can do that.   Good luck and I hope this helps

Reader 4
Robin_S
0 Kudos

I am also having an issue pulling up my wish list.  I know it is quite large - however I have tried getting closer to the wifi, re-booting the nook (nook colo) to no avail.  Anyone else having difficulties?  I have not had an opportunity to call customer servvice or reearch backing out the latest software upgrade.

Reader 2
book_hound
0 Kudos

Well, I wasn't having any luck so I just waited and tonight my wish list returned. Go figure.