New User
Razrback
0 Kudos

clearing browse history on NookColor

Just got my new NookColor for Christmas! YIPPEE!  And I am getting acquainted with it.  I am curious about clearing my browsing history when I shop.  I did see under the SETTINGS tab a SHOP tab.  It has a clearing function, but when I went back to actually "Shop" for books, it still has my history there with every book I scrolled thru.  Is there any way to clear my history like I can do on my pc?  Thanks for any help.

New User
Shopgirl58
0 Kudos

Re: clearing browse history on NookColor

I am looking for the answer to the same question. It seems too complicated. I also clicked the tab for clearing history and was disappointed to see my browsing history still there. I even turned off the nook and re-started it in hopes that it would clear but nope.

Reader
jfire
0 Kudos

Looking for same answer too.

Contributor
JustmyopinionMN
0 Kudos

I had this problem also.  The only way to clear the Shop History list is to Erase and DeRegister the device.  This basically resets your Nook as if it was a brand new device.  Go to Settings / Device Info / Erase & DeRegister Device.  The items saved in your Nook Library (at BN.com) are not affected by this action, but you will need to re-download them all again, after you've re-registered the device.

Incidentally, you can clear SEARCH history as well, which is the things you type in the Search box.  Go to Settings / Shop / Clear Shop Recent Searches.

New User
Natakat

Go to the browser, then click the top right icon on by the favorites button, click more options, click settings, click clear history click ok!

Reader 2
sewindy
0 Kudos

how can i clear bowse history on Nook tablet

Contributor
geep
0 Kudos

how to clear history from Puffin browser?
Distinguished Bibliophile
bobstro
0 Kudos

geep wrote:
how to clear history from Puffin browser?

Look at the Puffin help page:   6. Clean History/Cache/Cookies/Password 

To clean history, cache, cookies, or saved passwords, please go to “Settings” and change corresponding options.