Contributor
nooky56
0 Kudos

downloaded movies wont play

I downloaded several movies with dvd catalyst onto my nook but they wont play i get a message saying the format cannot be played i downloaded some earlier and had no problems i have tried putting them on both the internal memory and the sd card and it doesnt seem to make a difference can anyone help me?
Scribe
dvdcatalyst
0 Kudos

Re: downloaded movies wont play

Hi Nooky,

Thank you for using DVD Catalyst,

Did you change any settings, other than selecting the NOOKcolor profile?

When you try and test-play the videos on your computer (they should be located in your "Videos" or "My Videos" folder) do they play then?

There are 2 ways f playing videos on the NOOK, which can also make a difference.

The Gallery app finds and displays movies located anywhere on your NOOK, however, it is a bit picky in where they are located when you try to play them. Try going into Library > My Files, and play your videos from there.

Near the bottom of the NOOK guide on my website can provide you a bit more details on that:

http://www.tools4movies.com/2011/01/dvd-to-nookcolor/

Reader
CalifVW
0 Kudos

Re: downloaded movies wont play

dvdcatalyst....

I have put movies on my Nook Color SD Card using your program to convert the fiels.  I have lost the movies twice.  Gone to watch them and they are gone.  Reloaded them, they worked..then later gone again.  I think its happening when its turned off/on. 

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Thank you