New User
Archangel888
0 Kudos
Accepted Solution

general questions

Hello Everyone. I've had my Nook for a while but am new to these forums. I have a few books on my Nook. How many can I have? What can I do when I'm done with them? How do I share? I'd like to add more, that's why I'm asking the questions. Is there a FAQ section where I can find the answers? Thanks! Happy reading!

Inspired Scribe
kamas716

Re: general questions

Archangel888 wrote:

Hello Everyone. I've had my Nook for a while but am new to these forums. I have a few books on my Nook. How many can I have? What can I do when I'm done with them? How do I share? I'd like to add more, that's why I'm asking the questions. Is there a FAQ section where I can find the answers? Thanks! Happy reading!

The number of books allowed on your NC depends on the size of the files. 

When you are done reading them you can leave them on the device or archive them to allow more memory (just remember that if you archive them and go to unarchive them at some point in the future and B&N no longer has the rights to sell that particular eBook you may or may not be able to unarchive).  Personally, I keep a backup copy of all my eBooks in case something should ever happen to the B&N servers.

Some eBooks are a part of the LendMe program and you can lend said eBooks to your Nook Friends.  Be advised that you are only allowed one lend (for a total of 14 days) for the life of the eBook.  If you trust the friend in question you can sideload any of your NookBooks onto their device and enter the decryption information (account name and CC number).

http://www.goodreads.com/kamas716
Bibliophile
5ivedom

For more questions and answers go to the Nook Support page and choose the section corresponding to your device. Which Nook do you have?

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/u/NOOK-Support/379003184

New User
Archangel888
0 Kudos

Thank you. I'll check it out.
New User
Archangel888
0 Kudos

Thanks for your answer!