Contributor
MBM0327
0 Kudos

keyboard sounds

[ Edited ]

I've been noticing that my keyboard sounds don't always work even though I have them set to on. Am I doing something Wrong? They work sometimes and other times not. Have I missed Something? Thanks in advance

Contributor
MBM0327
0 Kudos

Re: keyboard sounds

Anyone? Bump
Inspired Contributor
withfeeling
0 Kudos

If you look elsewhere on this forum you will see several threads related to sound in general turning off until a reboot under some circumstances. For example the thread "sound issues" on this same NOOKcolor Technical Support forum. Does that apply to you? Are you hearing sound from other sources when the keyboard turns off? Try:

http://bookclubs.barnesandnoble.com/t5/NOOKcolor-Technical-Support/sound-issues/td-p/754740

Contributor
Lu-La-Bell
0 Kudos

I had the same issue..But I didn't notice it until I tried to listen to the Pandora radio- anyway, I ended up exchanging mine for a different one and my new nook color does not have any sound issues. Check the other forums, there are some nook colors that are having sound issues, that's how I found out.
"A book-lover never goes to bed alone"
Correspondent
Traff
0 Kudos

Are you sure you're not just typing too fast??  I prefer to type without the keyboard sounds as I find they lag behind a bit and put me off....   And I'm not some turbo-thumbs teenager!!

Contributor
MBM0327
0 Kudos

well i tried the reboot and heres the strange thing.  it only happens at night.  all is fine during the day.  pandora sounds perfect...no issues with that at all.  but with the keyboard at night it goes silent.  thanks for your replys.