Contributor
JACOBAB
0 Kudos

Font size issue

I have noticed that when I have the font and margins set at a medium setting then parts of the text are cut off instead of defaulting to the next line. At first I thought that it was just a text error in the books but after fiddling with it I noticed that it is the font/margin settings. Any idea when and if this will get fixed. I personally like using the default mode but not if it does this.

Inspired Scribe
kamas716
0 Kudos

Re: Font size issue

JACOBAB wrote:

I have noticed that when I have the font and margins set at a medium setting then parts of the text are cut off instead of defaulting to the next line. At first I thought that it was just a text error in the books but after fiddling with it I noticed that it is the font/margin settings. Any idea when and if this will get fixed. I personally like using the default mode but not if it does this.

I haven't had this problem myself. so, I have a few questions, maybe I can get it to reproduce.

Is it on just the very medium setting, or all the intermediate settings between the smallest and largest?

Also, is it on all epubs, just epubs from a particular vendor, or just sideloaded content? 

Or is it on pdf's?

Is it just on certain publishers?

http://www.goodreads.com/kamas716
Contributor
JACOBAB
0 Kudos

Re: Font size issue

I haven't had any side loads yet. Mainly it is on the 2nd and 3rd smallest settings with certainfont types. I have the margins and spacing set to minimum.
Most of the time all the text is there. every once in a while in one line conversations it will cutt off the end of the text with a "-"but will not show the rest. changing font size and type will usually help this. Can get anoying though.