New User
Camary
0 Kudos

Hack or glitch?

I'm not sure if this was just a glitch or if I should be concerned but when I opened the book that I'm currently reading, I got a pop-up about syncing to the page that I reached on my "other device", which was 30 or so pages off from where I am. The thing is, I don't have another device - I did get the Nook app on my iPhone but I haven't really used that app for a few months. Is it possible that someone else gained access to my account?
Bibliophile
bklvr896
0 Kudos

Re: Hack or glitch?

Camary wrote:
I'm not sure if this was just a glitch or if I should be concerned but when I opened the book that I'm currently reading, I got a pop-up about syncing to the page that I reached on my "other device", which was 30 or so pages off from where I am. The thing is, I don't have another device - I did get the Nook app on my iPhone but I haven't really used that app for a few months. Is it possible that someone else gained access to my account?
That has happened to others, nd although I have multiple devices, I've had it happen when I know I haven't opened it anything else. I think it's a glitch in the system.