New User
stuck-in-the-nook-age
0 Kudos
Accepted Solution

How do I get my ebooks onto my nook after I buy them on Barnes and Noble?

I just bought books on the Barnes and Noble website and they aren't in my library. My wifi isn't connected to my nook because I'm in a hotel, but it is connected to my laptop. My nook is connected to my laptop. Is there a way I can get my ebooks to show up on my nook with it not connected to wifi but connected to a computer with internet access?

Bibliophile
bklvr896
0 Kudos

Re: How do I get my ebooks onto my nook after I buy them on Barnes and Noble?

stuck-in-the-nook-age wrote:

I just bought books on the Barnes and Noble website and they aren't in my library. My wifi isn't connected to my nook because I'm in a hotel, but it is connected to my laptop. My nook is connected to my laptop. Is there a way I can get my ebooks to show up on my nook with it not connected to wifi but connected to a computer with internet access?

The books won't be in your Nook library unless you are connected to WiFi and have synced the Nook to download the books over the air, or you manually sideload the books by copying from your PC to the Nook.  Does the hotel have WiFi?  Can you connect to it?  The WiFi is the easiest.

However, using the USB method, the easiest way to download the books to the PC and copy to the Nook is to install Nook for PC and then follow the instructions in this post.