Reader 4
chooquette
0 Kudos
Accepted Solution

Industriell Easel Cover for NST or NGL

Hi all,

I'm puzzled by the different shades of grey of the Industriell Easel Cover for NST or NGL. Coud some owners of this cover please confirm the depth of darkness of the grey color on a scale of 1 to 10 (ten being the darkest, almost black)? Or by referring to this page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:smileyfrustrated:hades_of_gray

On some pictures I found on the internet, the color looks like the (old) Industriell cover referred to as "Storm" for the Nook 1st edition while other pictures look much darker and almost black (I guess that's why B&N call it "Carbon").

(Sorry, I'm picky about colors.)

Thank you very much.

Correspondent
Marty-TX

Re: Industriell Easel Cover for NST or NGL

Based on the shades of gray scale, my cover is closest to "Davy's gray". The cover exterior has a faux leather pattern, so its color changes slightly when viewed from different angles. The cover interior has a matte finish and is slightly lighter in color than the exterior.  

After MANY hours of use, the cover does show slight wear where it has been held. 

Marty

Reader 4
chooquette
0 Kudos

Re: Industriell Easel Cover for NST or NGL

Hi Marty-TX, thanks a bunch for your reply. That clarifies it. I appreciate the comment about the wear. I guess it's the nature of synthetic leather. I hope it won't be too sensitive to hand lotion tracking...