Contributor
FauxFlat
0 Kudos

Sideload from Android Tablet

I just received a replacement Touch after the screen freeze problem. While I was waiting for the replacement I obtained an Asus Tranformer and I find that I don't boot up my PC much. Can I sideload my non-B&N ePub Google books through either the USB port (preferred method) or using the SD card? I have no intention of using using the tablet as an e-reader, just want to sideload from it since I find it has become my primary web access point. Do I need a specific app? Thanks for the hep.
New User
fresnogamer
0 Kudos

Re: Sideload from Android Tablet

I was able to sideload EPUB books from my Asus Transformer. I just plugged the usb cord into my Asus Keyboard Dock. It worked great.

Contributor
FauxFlat
0 Kudos

Re: Sideload from Android Tablet

It's good to know it can be done, but a little more detail would be helpful! Where did the Google books download to on the Asus? Did you have to move them to another location to keep them organized? Mine were in the gigantic sdcard/download folder which could get awfully disorganized. What app did you use to sync with the Asus? I plugged in my Asus and copy/pasted the books into the external device folder under my books but nothing shows on the Touc. Did I need to physically open each book and set it to read offline before doing all of the above? A litte detail would be a wonderful thing. :smileyhappy: Thanks.
Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 44 members 277 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: