New User
crupert21
0 Kudos

wish list disappeared on simple touch

I need help.  My wish list disappeared the other day and I can't seem to pull it back up.  I didn't delete it.   :smileyhappy:   When I touch wish list on my Nook it the circles just spin and spin.  I looked up a book that I knew was on my wish list and it was still checked as if it were on my list.   Please let me know what I can do to get this back.  I had tons of books on there...

Thanks!

Carolyn

Contributor
sisterhoney61
0 Kudos

Re: wish list disappeared on simple touch

Mine's gone as well. It's very frustrating, because while I also have a wish list on the My Nook page on the B&N website, I had different books on my wish list on my NST. Apparently, this is a common problem, since I'm not the only one who can't access her wish list.

Nancy
Reader 2
AnonymousJG
0 Kudos

My Wish List disappeared 2 weeks ago. I called Customer Service, a couple of times. They were not no help at all. The first time I called I was told to try to get a better wireless signal (which was nonesense because my signal was as strong as it could be). They were not interested in listening. The second time I called I was told to stay on wireless for 24 hrs and they will try to sync my wish list and that they are working to resolve the issue. 2 weeks later and I am still with out my Wish List. This is just ridiculous. BN's customer service is a joke.

New User
0 Kudos

Mine dissapeared as well a couple of weeks ago and hasn't come back. I tried getting an answer from the B&N chat help person but was disconnected. Very disheartening because I love the product overall.