Frequent Contributor
suzatm07

Re: 2nd Nook Cover? Yay or nay?

I have one of every color purchased from Medge for my Nook plus I have two from B&N.  I'm someone who loves watches where you can change the color of your watchbands when you want to.  I change the color for every new book I read just like the cover of a paperback book or hardback book would change when you start another book.  I had buyer's remorse after the third cover but quickly got over it.  It's an indulgence yes, but it makes me happy and doesn't hurt anyone or anything but my budget.  I say enjoy! 

Correspondent
dandelion_cottage
0 Kudos

Re: 2nd Nook Cover? Yay or nay?

This is an old thread, and I have an NC, but I just had to say that I'm glad that I'm not the only one who can't resist a cute new cover. I have the Kate Spade Charm cover, Lilly Pulitzer Jumping the Line, my old, beat-up pink Dessin cover, and yesterday at Target I found a new Speck FitFolio in a very pretty plaid. (I'm going on a trip and it seems like it might be a nice, compact size to fit in my purse.)

I guess in addition to being addicted to books, I'm addicted to Nook covers! :smileyhappy: