Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Frequent Contributor
EltaninPub

[ALL]: New Release: The Mystic Travelogues by J.C. Nusbaum

It's Nook Release Day for The Mystic Travelogues by J.C. Nusbaum! Although it is a children's book, it has some deep ideas, and many adults will love it, just as adults love "children's" books such as The Wizard of Oz, Alice in Wonderland, Harry Potter, etc. The book is illustrated with black & white drawings by the author. DRM-free.

The Mystic Travelogues  

Check out the trailer

From the back cover:
Ten-year-old Tug is lost in the world, even to himself. Shuffled from one relative to the next, he has no place to call home and no sense of what his future will hold. But when destiny intervenes and sends Tug and his cousin Jodie to stay with a distant uncle in Vermont, they could not anticipate the strange occurrences at the enchanted old house. When their uncle disappears under mysterious circumstances, the two children begin a journey that will challenge their courage and reveal magic both underneath them and inside of them.

Travel to a mystic destination-
 where animals know your destiny,
  where dangerous Nomes lurk in the shadows,
   and where a stuffed bear can bring you to life.

Praise for The Mystic Travelogues:

"This book is a rare treat for the child in anyone, regardless of age. It combines whimsy, fantasy, imagination and a compelling plot while also fostering spiritual literacy.... A delight not to be missed!"
Susan Mehrtens
President, The Jungian Center

The book is also available at Smashwords (I'm probably not permitted to include a link, but you can search), and until the end of today (Monday) you can use the coupon code ZG54Z during checkout at Smashwords to get the book for only $0.99 (normal list price is $3.99).

~~~
Eltanin Publishing - where readers are assured of professional editing, quality formatting, reasonable prices, and fairly-compensated authors.

Frequent Contributor
EltaninPub
0 Kudos

Re: [ALL]: New Release: The Mystic Travelogues by J.C. Nusbaum

Just a bump, and a free offer - email me at cathy@eltaninpublishing.com by 4:15pm eastern time (i.e. the next two hours) today (June 15th), and I'll send you a free copy of The Mystic Travelogues. I'll assume you want ePub unless you say otherwise (I also have.... kindle version).

Although we'd love reveiws, you're under no obligation to write one even if you receive a free copy. It's totally up to you. But if you do love the book, we hope you'll write a reveiw and tell your friends.

Frequent Contributor
EltaninPub
0 Kudos

Mystic Travelogues has two reviews over Amazon, but none here, and we'd like to change that. So I'll once again do a giveaway - email me at cathy@eltaninpublishing.com by 4:15pm eastern time, and I'll send you a free copy (ePub).

Frequent Contributor
EltaninPub
0 Kudos

Currently on sale for $0.99!