07-04-2010 12:18 PM
You can put audiobooks that are in the MP3 format on the nook, just drag and drop onto the nook music folder after hooking the nook up to your computer via the USB cable.
07-04-2010 02:05 PM
However, you cannot play audiobooks that have DRM.
07-04-2010 02:59 PM
Using my Local Library, Overdrive, I can borrow, download and play mp3 audio books on my Nook.
1. Download and install Overdrive Media Console. www.overdrive.com/software/omc/
2. Download the file of your choice.
3. Transfer the file to the Nook using the Overdrive Media Console.
07-12-2010 03:14 PM
I've been playing with this all day and haven't been able to figure it out. I haven't been able to get the audio book on my Nook or using ITunes. I have downloaded the Overdrive (I'm using an audio book from the library) Can somebody please go step by step. Thanks.
07-12-2010 04:36 PM
1. In OverDrive Media Console, select the item you want to transfer.
2. Click on Tranfer from the Toolbar.
3. Follow the instructions on the Transfer Wizard.