Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Contributor
Tammi_D
0 Kudos

Books appearing on Nook Multiple times

I have a question, has anyone bought a book and have it appear on their Nook multiple times? I bought Catching Fire, (The Hunger Games Series #2) and it appears on my nook 9 times.  One with the lend me feature.  I looked though my history and it was only charged for once.  (Thank goodness)  But was wondering if there was any other's having this issue.  

Thanks,
Tammi  

Frequent Contributor
LibroAmante
0 Kudos

Re: Books appearing on Nook Multiple times

Do you have shelves?

Contributor
Tammi_D
0 Kudos

No No shelves.  I just keep them in order by Author.  but never did the shelves. 

Inspired Contributor
skinny12
0 Kudos

I am having the same issue but it is with samples. I got samples of Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan series and five of them are showing as duplicates. I got the samples through the shop section on my Nook 1E wi-fi and saw the duplicates so I went to the website and deleted the samples that had the duplicates. I then got the samples again through the web site and the Nook is showing them as duplicates again. They are not in any shelves and showing as unshelved books. The samples are not showing as duplicates on the website on my Nook page. Not sure what is going on. Any ideas?