Reader 2
CookieMJ
0 Kudos

Re: Feb. 12 Orders

Got my Nook yesterday.  Charged it up last night.  I was able to register and get the new software to upload this morning with no problems. Now it's time to start buying books!  :smileyhappy:

Frequent Contributor
elsie_kev
0 Kudos

Re: Feb. 12 Orders

My Nook arrived this afternoon. It registered w/o problems, and it is now downloading the update. I am going to leave it alone to charge, then download my first 2 books tonight.

Reader 4
PUREfantasy87
0 Kudos

Re: Feb... 12 Orders

I ordered my Nook on Jan 14. They emailed that I should receive my nook by Feb.. 12th and they would send me an email before I would receive it. Well I was at work on Feb.. 6th (and hadn't realized that my iphone hasn't announced my emails for a week) when I received a phone call from my roommate that my nook had arrived!!! It felt like Christmas I jumped up and down soooo excited I had been expecting my nook on Feb.. 12 or later not earlier it was a special surprise I had been waiting to a get a nook sense I saw it coming out in Nov.....  My boyfriend had giving me the money for it on Christmas. I opened my nook carefully and found the instructions  (in the nook) and learned where to put the extra memory and let me tell you guys I'm in love I don't think I can part with it! I LOVE MY NOOKIE!!! (that's what I call my nook.)  :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy: 

Thank you B&N for the early nook delivery!!!

Class Of Feb.12

Contributor
Gyokuro
0 Kudos

I think I'm finally about to graduate!!

it shows out for delivery on the ups site. :smileyhappy:

Contributor
Gyokuro
0 Kudos

YAY! :smileyvery-happy: it was waiting for me when I got home from work last night. Unpacked it, put it nice and cozy in it's Industriell cover and plugged it in. It immediately downloaded the updated afetr registering and I set up my home wifi without any problems. After it charged, I sideloaded some books through Calibre and settled into a nice evening's reading.

Contributor
dborja
0 Kudos

Congrats and enjoy your long-awaited Nook!