Distinguished Correspondent
Whitecat5000
0 Kudos

Free eBook!!

Here is a free ebook by Karen Marie Moning.Great series!!!

Darkfever (Fever Series #1)

Doug_Pardee
Kudos: 3,957
0 Kudos

Re: Free eBook!!

[ Edited ]

A small caution: this book ends with a cliff-hanger. It's part of a five-book series.

(Or so the reviews say. I haven't read it, myself.)

Added: From what I can tell, only four books in the series are finished so far, and each ends with a cliff-hanger. The final book is due out next January 18th.

Wordsmith
steffiebaby140
0 Kudos

I am torn on whether it sounds like my kind of book or not, but for free it's worth a shot to find out lol.  Having another series to follow could be good for me.  :smileyhappy:

In a perfect world the chicken would be able to cross the road without his intentions being questioned.
Wordsmith
Po1gara
0 Kudos

Have read the 4 books that are out...fantastic series and yes, they all ended with a cliffhanger. The author promises the 5th book will answer all questions. I've been trying to wait patiently for this last installment while praying that when it is released that it also comes out in ebook form.  :smileyvery-happy:

New User
coconutgirl
0 Kudos

Ok I new to Nook.  If this is free, how do you get it.  When I look on the B&N site it is $6.29, unless I just want to read one chapter then it is free.  Help please. :smileyhappy:

Inspired Contributor
Jason_Corner
0 Kudos

It was free back in July.  If a book is free now, it will say so.  A lot of first books of series have been given away for free over the past year, but usally only for a limit time.