Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Inspired Bibliophile
FrogAlum
0 Kudos

Re: John Grisham ebooks now available

AlanNJ
Topics: 64
Kudos: 1,518
0 Kudos

The Alex can't read any other format.  It's not released yet.

►Without order there is chaos◄
Contributor
Bookie_Wookie
0 Kudos

The Alex is on pre-order right now.  Not sure what you mean by it "can't read any other format".

I was responding the the below quote:

"Not to go off-topic but I believe the issue is that books purchased directly from B&N can be read on other devices as they are not in a proprietary format.  Books purchased directly from Amazon can not be read on other devices as they are in  a proprietary format.  I don't believe there is a problem reading non-Amazon books on the Kindle."

Not all ePub ereaders are able to read books purchased from B&N.

Inspired Contributor
NomDePlumeIL
0 Kudos

I've added all his ebooks I haven't read yet to my e-book wishlist...yea!!!

Correspondent
rfruth
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

I just started the runaway jury (BN) - its GOOD !

N1E - HD+ soon ?
Inspired Wordsmith
NJMetal
0 Kudos

It's great that Grisham is available in eBook now.  Unfortunately I have a problem with the pricing.  All titles listed at $7.99 are available in paperback for $7.19. 

I will not pay more for a non-tangible copy.

"We always condemn most in others, that which we fear most in ourselves." -Robert Pirsig, Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance