Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Inspired Wordsmith
LectorGS
0 Kudos

Last page Saved...

Exactly what is the use of the function "Last Page Saved On BN.com"?  I have this function on my N1E and everytime I tap it, nothing happens.  Is it supposed to be active or has B&N deactivated it?  

Thanks

Lector GS
Wordsmith
KingAl
0 Kudos

Re: Last page Saved...

I'm guessing that it syncs your current location so if you start reading on a different device or app, you can start at the same spot.
Inspired Wordsmith
LectorGS
0 Kudos

That's exactly what I thought, too.  However, it does not work.  There's no syncing at all. The device itself is good.  

Thanks for your input.

Lector GS
Correspondent
Wulfraed
0 Kudos

I've only had it sync maybe three times since November (when I added a Nook HD+ to the set). Today was one -- and that is after I'd not used the Fitst edition in five days. 

It wanted to jump me about five pages forward. Thing is, I'm reading Analog -- and I read the sections from the end (editorials&reviews, fact articles, short stories, ending with the serialized installment) so it wanted to put me on a page I'd already seen.

Baron Wulfraed