Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Frequent Contributor
xamier
0 Kudos

Looking for assesories sale for old nook. :)

Since the nook classic has been retired and since I am planning to keep my nook classic as long as it is in working order, I am looking for sales for accessories for it.

I already have an extra battery, I am thinking of getting another cover and book light. I like the M Edge cover with the light that fits in the pocket on the cover.  I am on the lookout for a really good sale. Please let me know if anyone comes across one.

Thanks.

Xamier
Beware shiny objects that are free, for in this world there are no shiny objects that are free...Darkkin

Inspired Correspondent
amillio
0 Kudos

Re: Looking for assesories sale for old nook. :)

B & N has some of the covers on sale. 

Distinguished Scribe
RSC_Nook
0 Kudos

was in an actual B&N store last week, most covers were 75% off and they still had a decent selection.

Frequent Contributor
maureen-in-mukilteo
0 Kudos

I noticed that Best Buy had a sale with 50 percent off nook covers.

Frequent Contributor
xamier
0 Kudos

Re: Looking for accessories sale for old nook. :)

Thanks, I will check out best buy tomorrow. B&N is across the bay, I may try to get out there if Best doesn't have anything.

Xamier
Beware shiny objects that are free, for in this world there are no shiny objects that are free...Darkkin

Distinguished Wordsmith
Conniecats
0 Kudos

I hope the cover that I want goes on sale. So far it's still the regular price. Mabye after the new Nooks come out the price will drop. I'm still using a cheapy one that I got from amazon for under $10. It's ok and gets the job done but I'd really like a nice one.  

Distinguished Wordsmith
Conniecats
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Goodnight Moon (Board Book and Bunny)  

and got free shipping. I also used a coupon code and got the whole shebang for less than the original price of the cover. Thanks B&N :smileyhappy:

Distinguished Scribe
kathylcsw
0 Kudos

@Conniecats I love Goodnight Moon! I read it to my son so much when he was young that I could recite it by heart!

Frequent Contributor
LibroAmante
0 Kudos

Went to one of the local ones here, they have a lot of cases, skins, and backs on sale.  I ended up getting a new back and a skin for a little over $10.  Awesome!!