Contributor
pixie91
0 Kudos

Love the concept of Nook - on my 3rd one - Customer Service not so much

Love my nook and the ability to have my library with me - that said, I am extremely frustrated with customer service and my replacement nooks!

My nook history -

Preordered a nook in October of 2009, shipping dates changed, but yeah, I received mine on Christmas Eve of 2009.  My nook worked like a charm until July when I picked it up and it had several lines through the screen.  got 7 months out of that one.

No problem, called customer service, they sent me a refurbished nook.  I received that at the end of July and in December my page forward button cracked. Wow, 4 1/2 months out of that one.

No problem, called customer service, they sent me a certified pre-owned nook.   Opened it up, charged it, and low and behold, the screen is filled with lines making it impossible to read a book on it.  Wow, that one lasted less than a day!  I wonder who is pre-certifying the nooks?

I am very careful with my nook, it is always in its cover and I mostly use the swipe to turn pages.  I am glad I got the extended warranty.

Have now been on hold for over 45 minutes with customer service.

I wonder what I will receive next?

Contributor
pixie91
0 Kudos

Re: Love the concept of Nook - on my 3rd one - Customer Service not so much

On hold over an hour - representative had me shut off nook and restart several times and since the lines are still there, they will issue yet another replacement - a rapid replacement if I give them my credit card number again.

When I asked to speak to a supervisor, I was on hold another 10 minutes, then told the supervisor was "busy".  I am still on hold.

This is ridiculous.  I have never experienced customer service like this anywhere!