Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Inspired Bibliophile
FrogAlum
0 Kudos

New Covers and Lights Available!

Both of the other J. Adler covers are available now:

Jonathan Adler Peace / Love Case  $29.95

Jonathan Adler Quote Case  $39.95

They have also added the Lyra Light in colors to match the nook backs @ $14.95:

Lyra Light in Marine

Lyra Light in Grapefruit

Unbelievably, they all appear to be in stock!

Contributor
ScrappyDew
0 Kudos

Re: New Covers and Lights Available!

Cool, thanks

ScrappyDew
Distinguished Bibliophile
Darkkin
0 Kudos

Still no purple?  Awww...  Pink works.

'Of wings and words and dancing milkweed seeds...'

flyingtoastr
Topics: 55
Kudos: 2,947
0 Kudos

High volume stores also have these in stock at the stores.

Contributor
lyntwhit
0 Kudos

Am I the only Nook owner who thinks that most of the B&N Nook covers are ugly? Especially the designer ones? Is it too early in the evolution of Nook and Nook excessories to expect really cool covers? Or am I the only person who doesn't want a cover that looks like a book?

Reader 4
Amy_
0 Kudos

Have you looked at any of the M-Edge covers?  Best Buy has a few available or you can find them online.  They have several different styles.

gqb
Inspired Scribe
gqb
0 Kudos

lyntwhit wrote:

Am I the only Nook owner who thinks that most of the B&N Nook covers are ugly? Especially the designer ones? Is it too early in the evolution of Nook and Nook excessories to expect really cool covers? Or am I the only person who doesn't want a cover that looks like a book?

I do like the turquoise and basil Spade cover but there's no way I'm paying $125 for a cover - I don't care who designed it!  I'm into color, so the plain covers are blah to me.  I've never really liked the Alice or the & cover, but to each his own, I guess.

I've currently got a handmade cover from etsy.  It has a yellow background and giraffes and is kind of whimsical. 

Bibliophile
bklvr896
0 Kudos

lyntwhit wrote:

Guess it depends on what you think is a really cool cover.  I think there is enough variety to appeal to most people, if not, as someone pointed out, there is M-Edge, and also Oberon, which has some really nice looking leather covers.