Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Contributor
duckwar
0 Kudos

Re: Nook Friends Friend?

I've been using Nookfriends. It's a controlled list of Nook users that are updated daily and you can also add or remove yourself from the list at your own discretion. You can also find friends by genres.

Hope this helps.

Contributor
datbrown
0 Kudos

I run a page at facebook where I search out and find free Nook books at B&N and share then on the page. You can get friends there as well, by going to the Forums where people have posted their emails for everyone. Here is the page: https://www.facebook.com/Tina.R.Bro

I hope you will join us for free reads!

New User
Cutthroat
0 Kudos

I like supernatural horror. I don't have that many books. I have zombie, werewolve, vampire, and books about witches. I like that sort of thing. I really like the Nocturne City series which stars a girl that's a werewolve that investigates supernatural crimes. She is a very fierce women. I also like the Grimm Brother tales. My favortie free book that I have found is called Shredder. It's in the point of view of this ex military kind of guy. The story starts off with his mean getting killed by this creature that is sort of alien like that can morph into the victims it kills. The creature is a cold blooded killer. Years later the main character is called back in to a job and takes it before realizing it is a trap. It's action packed horror. Anyone know any good free books I might like?

Reader
GB_Anthro
0 Kudos

Hey everyone, 

I am looking to make some Nook friends and maybe lend some books in the near future.  I am a Biological Anthropologist.  I enjoy science, mystery, detective stories, old classics, and I love a good ghost story (like The Woman In Black).  

Feel free to add me, gus.baxter@gmail.com

Thanks, 

Gus

New User
xenay2k
0 Kudos

I like suspense/drama/fiction/romance.  You can add me to your list.  my email is dsilvahowell@aol.com,  Dalia Howell

Contributor
InaGT
0 Kudos

i see your point. Let me know if you want to do some real book lending/borrowing. i do not want to waste time with free and $0.99 books. I read romance and historicals.

New User
Vickie-in-Kentucky
0 Kudos

I would like to be your Nook friend please add me  vlj6425@yahoo.com

Reader
Kekii
0 Kudos

add me krys_cruz617@yahoo.com :smileyvery-happy: i would love to have more nook friends

New User
ladybug55
0 Kudos

It has been hard finding people you know who has a nook. I would like to add you as my friend
Marshall's Law
New User
sweetness413
0 Kudos

i just got my nook color last night and could use some friends

my email is wbgurl413@yahoo.com

also if u could add my mother....

sandiewhitehead@gmail.com

thanks so much!

New User
ladybug55
0 Kudos

Sorry for error a few weeks ago but wbgurl I will add you and mom. Here is my email marshda2@verizon.net anyone wanna share books.
Marshall's Law
New User
KristiMcD
0 Kudos

Im looking for Nook contacts to share books, I have many from Lisa Jackson to Dean Koonts I like murder mystery, paranormal thrillers,Christian thrillers, horror, suspense  Im pretty open and have a lot of different stuff kristaron@yahoo.com just let me know if you are interested or have any questions about my lend me library I'm obviously new at this so please be patient with me! Thanks, Kristi

New User
chenri08
0 Kudos

You can add me as a friend carahenri@gmail.com. I enjoy those categories.
Contributor
Lucy_PR
0 Kudos

Hi:  I was just browsing my nook friends and I found yours and I love the selection of bookd you have.  I wuld love to be part of your list...Please feel free to add me as one of your nook frieds I also have a lot of books to lend.  here is my email shaymar2002@yahoo.com

Nice day...

"I promise to pray for you every day, ask your forgiveness, grant you the same, and be your friend always" The Grace Card
New User
beybeyMI
0 Kudos

I have books to lend also my email is  beybey123@comcast.net

Reader 4
1BookDiva
0 Kudos

I would like to add U to my friend list, will U email me your address please, Thanks,
My email is
latin4@bellsouth.net
Contributor
shrimpdabarber
0 Kudos

Im a avid reader of all genres,