Distinguished Scribe
RSC_Nook

Nook Wi Fi + 3G for $99.00!!!!

OK, so it is a certified pre owned, but as been mentioned on here numerous times I don't se that being an issue at all IMO.  I personally have purchased 2 certified pre-owned Nook Wi Fi only models and they have worked like a charm

SO anyway - w o o t . com (spelled out funky for this post, I am sure you can figure it out) has the wi fi + 3g for just $99 (or I think like $109 with tax and shipping)

just mentioning it in case someone is in the market for one for a family member, friend etc

Distinguished Bibliophile
shadowcat80

Re: Nook Wi Fi + 3G for $99.00!!!!

I love my wifi/3G nook, and this is a hundred off the new price.  I would definately recommend this to anyone that doesn't have wifi around them like myself. 

Help me down the crooked road. Lead me to the light. I'm not sure I know the way but with you beside me, I'm certain we'll make it through.
Wordsmith
Serendip
0 Kudos

I saw that, too, and couldn't help but chuckle a little... Woot is owned by Amazon! :smileyhappy:

Scribe
Haleakala_LKB
0 Kudos

RSC_Nook wrote:

OK, so it is a certified pre owned, but as been mentioned on here numerous times I don't se that being an issue at all IMO.  I personally have purchased 2 certified pre-owned Nook Wi Fi only models and they have worked like a charm

SO anyway - w o o t . com (spelled out funky for this post, I am sure you can figure it out) has the wi fi + 3g for just $99 (or I think like $109 with tax and shipping)

just mentioning it in case someone is in the market for one for a family member, friend etc

My youngest daughter is one of the few in our family who does NOT yet have a NOOK. She recently borrowed her brother in laws to take n her honeymoon and loved it. I've sent this to her, thanks!

LisaB

Distinguished Scribe
kathylcsw
0 Kudos

@RSC_Nook thanks! I e-mailed the link to my friend who had been saving up to put down the $199 for  Nook 3G and she snapped this up. She lives in a rural area without access to WFi so needs the 3G version. I also sent her the link to these discussions to help her learn to use all the features. I told her I would meet her for dinner once it gets here and help her get everything set up. I am so excited for her!

AlanNJ
Topics: 64
Kudos: 1,528
0 Kudos

Thanks!  :smileyhappy:

I just sent the link to my parents who have been bothering me about a Nook for a few months now.  Of course if they buy it before it sells out I can see where I'll be tech support... :smileysad:

►Without order there is chaos◄
Bibliophile
bklvr896
0 Kudos

AlanNJ wrote:

I just sent the link to my parents who have been bothering me about a Nook for a few months now.  Of course if they buy it before it sells out I can see where I'll be tech support... :smileysad:

Hence the reason I told my mom she couldn't have a Nook.:smileywink:

AlanNJ
0 Kudos

bklvr896 wrote:

AlanNJ wrote:

Hence the reason I told my mom she couldn't have a Nook.:smileywink:

It gets worse... My father didn't want a refurb but my mother was fine with it.  So...they ended up purchasing the refurb today.  If they like it they'll buy a second "new" Nook.  I told them the refurbs were as good as the new ones but my father didn't want to listen.  I'm in deep kaka tech support-wise if they end up with two of them... :smileysad:

I also told a friend about the Nook on Woot and he bought one as well today.  I should get a commission from Woot.

►Without order there is chaos◄
Wordsmith
ProfReader
0 Kudos

That is a good deal.

Distinguished Scribe
kathylcsw
0 Kudos

The friend I e-mailed (and texted so she wouldn't miss the e-mail) was able to get one and is counting down the 5-7 business days to get it. Now if only there would be a surplus of NookColor's on the market. I think my son might enjoy having one but the price needs to go down first.

Distinguished Correspondent
smiller492
0 Kudos

Serendip wrote:

I saw that, too, and couldn't help but chuckle a little... Woot is owned by Amazon! :smileyhappy:

Seriously?  That's awesome!

New User
starvingmusician
0 Kudos

I hope it was worth the wait - mine just came!  Frantically trying to pack to head out of town, and no time to play with it...

:smileysad:

Inspired Contributor
boe0485

The Nook 3G $99.99 Woot! deal is still alive.  Woot! has an alternate site where they sell left over items that did not sell out by the end of the day when they change to a new deal.  The site is called moofi.  moofi is actually woot! turned upside down.  The link to the Nook 3G is:

http://moofi.woot.com/moofi/booknook

It doesn't say how many are left so good luck!

Distinguished Scribe
RSC_Nook
0 Kudos

boe0485 wrote:

The Nook 3G $99.99 Woot! deal is still alive.  Woot! has an alternate site where they sell left over items that did not sell out by the end of the day when they change to a new deal.  The site is called moofi.  moofi is actually woot! turned upside down.  The link to the Nook 3G is:

http://moofi.woot.com/moofi/booknook

It doesn't say how many are left so good luck!

wow, I have been a woot user for about 2 years (just check it quickly each day, have bought 5-6 things maybe in that span) and I NEVER knew about the moofi site.  awesome, thanks for the post!!!

New User
emalbritton
0 Kudos

The deal is still live.  I just ordered mine!!!

Frequent Contributor
Zion21
0 Kudos

This is one good deal especially for the 3G. I may just get this one to compliment my Nook Color.

Inspired Correspondent
Viktornka
0 Kudos

AlanNJ
0 Kudos