Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Correspondent
Anthony1970

Re: Nook is a tremendous disappointment

[ Edited ]

CurtM wrote:

Friends, I started this post as an honest expression of concern and remorse about a product I found hyped by a B&N salesperson at my store in Pittsfield, Mass (not 3 miles from the very spot where Herman Melville composed Moby Dick, in fact).  My comments were sincere and honest.  The flames that have come in response to my concern say more about the respondents than about me.  I voiced an opinion, an honest aand sincere one at that, and got flames in response.  I did notice that one respondent also felt the reality didn't meet up with the claims.

My reading choices might be different from yours.  That, to the erudite respondent, should be enough information.  I am an avid reader, well-educated (MPA, 3.75 GPA, Ivy school) and bright (>140), but am more than a little ashamed to be hearing the arrogant responses I've found here.  Troll?  Because I'm not enamored with a product?  Huh?

I don't work for Apple.  I don't work for Amazon.  I have dedicated my life to non-profits that help people and help to better our society.  What the heck justifies the cowardly and inappropriate responses to my claims that: 1)I can't find 50 percent of the titles I want at B&N (and can find at the other place) and 2)that this reader is way behind devices like the iPad?  I wouldn't have known this latter fact had I not been forced to buy one of my titles from the other guy and read it on my tiny iTouch.  Even so, the technology on that little iTouch made (for me) for a more enjoyable reading experience.

I'm sorry that I didn't know the Nook was brought out a year ago.  The very first I saw it was 6 months ago when my local store set upp a kiosk for it.

All I said was to carefully compare electronic readers.  Sorry it his so many nerves.  The sort of uncivil responses I've seen are what I've come to expect from my brethren.  Shame on you!

Except for one response I dont think there were that many rude responses. They are just defending the NOOK after you basicaly said it is not a good product. Everyone is entitled to an opinion as well. They are giving you their honest opinions about  your opinon. 

You have had the item for six months and sorry but I think you would have known the first couple weeks out that the item was a tremendous disappointment. You are suggesting to others, which you failed to do yourself, to go look at other options. Trust me most people here do not have to be told that. They did their research and are very happy with the NOOK.

You really cant blame some people here for some of their comments. You came in and suggested that others look at the ipad,kindle etc. because you didnt find the selection of books to your liking. This is an established board on the NOOK and at least half of the participants are veterean NOOK users who love their NOOKS. Very few people come in here wondering if they should get a kindle,ipad, Nook etc. I guess what im saying is you were late to the party when it concerns the quality of the NOOK and pretty much offended loyal users of the NOOK. Your opening post comes off as bitter and I dont know why you expected anything more or less in some responses. Its not like you were cussed at. So no reason to get too upset.

Correspondent
g0tr00t

@ DeMyztikX - lol..nice. +1 on your post.

My last comment on this is there are TWO ways to make a "first impression", I stand by comment of "Don't feed the troll".

I may not have my PHD in Forum Postingology, but I do know how to post a constructive disappointment with a product. 

Had  you started with this.... 

Hello all, new user here and am somewhat disappointed with my Nook. I don't want to sound like I am complaining on my first post, but here are my concerns and questions. I hope others can shed some light on my findings and either confirm the same feelings or teach me something I might have overlooked.

I am SURE that your responses would have been MUCH different.

Oh and welcome to the forum :smileywink:

Frequent Contributor
Rutter9
0 Kudos

g0tr00t wrote:

Oh and welcome to the forum :smileywink:

:smileyvery-happy:

Joking aside Jupiter's Travels is a great book!

Distinguished Wordsmith
MWorrell
0 Kudos

You're not stuck with one vendor with the Nook. In the past few months, I've bought ebooks from Barnes and Noble, Books on Board, Kobo, Fictionwise, Baen Webscriptions, and the Sony store, and read them all on my Nook.

Yeah, but it's kind of a hassle compared to an "inline" purchase, and you don't get the cover flow image, etc. I know what you're saying, and I've bought books from other places for the Nook, but the only reason I wouldn't just rather have a tablet is the e-ink screen. If someone produces a color e-ink screen tablet that runs Amazon and B&N apps, that's what I'll be buying.

Frequent Contributor
luminessence
0 Kudos

MWorrell wrote:
You're not stuck with one vendor with the Nook. In the past few months, I've bought ebooks from Barnes and Noble, Books on Board, Kobo, Fictionwise, Baen Webscriptions, and the Sony store, and read them all on my Nook.

Yeah, but it's kind of a hassle compared to an "inline" purchase, and you don't get the cover flow image, etc. I know what you're saying, and I've bought books from other places for the Nook, but the only reason I wouldn't just rather have a tablet is the e-ink screen. If someone produces a color e-ink screen tablet that runs Amazon and B&N apps, that's what I'll be buying.

That makes sense. I don't mind buying books on my computer and transferring them to my Nook, but it's a pain having to deal with the segregated libraries on the Nook and remember which book I bought where. Of course, if they'd just combine the libraries, that would solve that problem...

Distinguished Bibliophile
deemure

[ Edited ]

To the OP-just to re-hash the obvious here-it is truly seen by people that when you come onto a forum such as this and complain about the features that a product has that are extremely obvious, you will be seen by many in a negative light.

Your complaints regarding the nook are mostly subjective.  You find a full touchscreen and LCD viewing more appropriate FOR YOU.  This is not the case for many who want a dedicated ereading device.

You dislike the e-ink display, but tell people they should buy a kindle that uses um, e-ink.  Granted your reason for suggesting it was based upon book titles available.  In this regard, there are many solutions that are available for finding the same books to have on nook.  Many of these have been discussed.

It also is impossible to compare in any real ways what the iPad does.  If you want it for an ereader then I think that's to me a great deal of money to spend for that purpose.  Nook was never designed to be what the iPad is.  And the point that I make about the iPad is that a great many people are led into buying it when it is a much more expensive device that is limited even for what it is supposed to do.  And yet, here you are recommending it as a substitute for a vastly different device. 

The point is I don't think it appropriate to insult you-it shouldn't happen, but I do think you have to see where people are coming from.  If you went onto the Apple iPad forum and said you hated the iPad because e-ink is much better on your eyes, and that you wished it had flash capability, and a removable battery, and by the way it is expensive, and you don't like to use a touchscreen, what do you think the reaction would be?

The same as if you went on the kindle site and said you wish the kindle had a more open format so that you could put epubs and other non-drmed ebooks on it and they didn't have to convert over to the kindle first.  Or if you said you really wish you could add on memory to it or you wish you could use touch to turn the page, and you want to be able to read library books on it, and all.

It isn't constructive to come on and criticize a product for what it never was, and what it never was intended to be. Nor is it constructive to voice subjective opinions and tell nook owners they should scrap a device they happen to like, for something that you feel is more appropriate for you.  Many of us are happy readers who like the e-ink of nook just fine, and we read using a book light just like we would with a paper book.  We bought it for what it is and we often encourage BN to consider certain upgrades and explain or complain when the device doesn't do something it should do.

It is pertinent for it to be noted that a great many of us also avail ourselves of the other ways to purchase or find books we want to read.  But the difference in what Amazon provides in books and what BN provides is really narrowing. 

However, the cost for them has gone up considerably, thanks in part to Steve Jobs and Apple for helping to "open" the eyes of publishers to what was possible.  In creating his iBook store he cut deals with publishers and when I'm feeling conspiratorial I tend to believe this was in part done to diminish the BN and Amazon and all other ereader's share of the market.  He wanted ebooks to be more expensive and then people would want his awesome iPad to read them on.  After all you don't want to sip champagne out of a paper cup, now do you? 

This doesn't mean I don't think iPads are great, but I also think the one main feature they have going for them is touch.  For far less money I can get the same things basically that it has, just without touch.  For the same price I can get a whole heck of a lot more, still without touch, but while I like that idea, I can live without it.  I think this is way more sad and more pertinent than any complaints about nook.  Apple devices like the iPhone and now the iPad have consistently been released lacking features that are available in similar products that merely lack the touch interface.  These iThings are consistently marketed as nextgen devices, when they lack current gen features and people rush like lemmings to the cliff. 

Nook on the other hand (kindle as well) is marketed as an ereader that uses e-ink technology to simulate a paper page.  They state there are oodles of books for it, but they never ever say that they have every book that Amazon has.  Nor does Amazon say they have every book that BN has or that Sony does or Kobo, or whomever.  Nook is what it is, kindle is what it is, iPad is what it is (though it promises to be more), iPhone is sometimes actually a phone, and never the twain shall meet.

"I still believe in spite of everything that people are good at heart." Anne Frank.
Correspondent
julianka

I was one of the people who immediately took the original poster to be a troll.  And no, it was not because he "was not enamored of the product."  It was because:

1. He registered on the forum yesterday and posted that message yesterday.  In other words, he registered just to post that message.

2. His comments were the polar opposite of what most people here think of the Nook.  LCD is easier on the eyes than e-ink was the most suspicous; VERY few people express that opinion.  Also the comment about Kindle books not being available at BN for Nook.  I've only had a Nook for two months but I have never seen an ebook at either site (Amazon/BN) that isn't also available at the other.

3. The fact that these comments were posted on a Nook board, rather than a general ereaders board or review site like epinions. 

All of the above strongly suggested Troll. 

- Judy

Distinguished Wordsmith
DiAnneInDover
0 Kudos

julianka wrote:

I was one of the people who immediately took the original poster to be a troll.  And no, it was not because he "was not enamored of the product."  It was because:

1. He registered on the forum yesterday and posted that message yesterday.  In other words, he registered just to post that message.

2. His comments were the polar opposite of what most people here think of the Nook.  LCD is easier on the eyes than e-ink was the most suspicous; VERY few people express that opinion.  Also the comment about Kindle books not being available at BN for Nook.  I've only had a Nook for two months but I have never seen an ebook at either site (Amazon/BN) that isn't also available at the other.

3. The fact that these comments were posted on a Nook board, rather than a general ereaders board or review site like epinions. 

All of the above strongly suggested Troll. 

- Judy

If you don't mind, I'd like to add to your list:

4.  He claimed he bought it when it first came out, though he was off on the date by six months.

5.  He claimed he spent $249 which is a made-up price.  It was either $259, $199, or $149. 

If it looks like a troll and smells like a troll...don't go tap-tap-tapping upon his bridge.  :smileyhappy:

Contributor
CurtM
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

DeMyztikX wrote:

As an expert on trolling and having trolled many forums in my day I can say that this man is trolling and even did the classic "I'm not a troll, I'm just [insults users]" move.

Also, I googled the book name + epub and found it in epub format on the FIRST result. Also note that it's been in ePub format since 2007.

Prior to posting links please review our Book Club User Guidelines.

Thank You.

Your Admin.,

Michael-V

Also, no one asked for academic credentuals nor do they care about your IQ if they understand what IQ means. If you understood IQ you would have posted the year and test taken to quantify your IQ because if you took the test 10 years ago it's no indication of your current IQ. Plus, no one asked for it.

DeMytik - and no one asked for your bad manners, friend (BTW, I just took the test again recently...I do it for sport). Thank you for your kind, cogent and thoughtful comments and for your pointer to another source for my book.  I have little time to mess around hunting down titles of books for my eReader but am truly appreciative for the link.

The whole issue here is lack of compatibility of this device, nothing more.  Things like eInk technology vs LCD are simply subjective matters and I couldn't care less.  I don't fault B&N for that choice.  I DO fault both them and Amazon and whoever else produces these devices for not collaborating on a standard format for the eBooks.  I prefer the Nook to the Kindle, which is why I paid $259 for it, but I immediately felt a brick wall go up when I started to look for the titles I wanted to read.  I don't care about what YOU want to read...that's fine with me, and the fact that YOU can find what you want is great.  I'm delighted for you.

25 years ago, I listened to a similar type of sales puffery from a RadioShack salesman, extolling the virtues of their 1000 series IBM-compatible machine.  I got it home after laying out $3,500!!! only to learn over the next few months that while it was IBM-compatible, it was only so for programs written to this machine.  I almost tore my hair out trying to cope with this proprietary machine.  The Nook has similar feeling, and I'm sure, too, that the Kindle does, limiting us to a certain database of products.

You know, you live and learn about this stuff.  I don't own an iPad, but probably will buy one of the next generation.

So, I guess trolls are people who purchase a product, find disappointment in it, find a board devoted to the product so they might share that disappointment...and then get flamed for doing so.  I've learned a lot about human nature here, if nothing else.  It's little surprise the younger generation behave as they do.  Most folks here have shown little reserve for their emotions. Thank you to those who have.

Contributor
CurtM
0 Kudos

Folks - I am the registered owner of Nook SN100205000647XXXX.  I purchased it on 5/22/10 for $259.00 plus 16.19 sales tax..  Some earlier Sherlock Holmes-type confirmed me as a bona fide troll because I said I bought it when it first came out.  I truly THOUGHT it did only come out 6 months ago when I saw a poster in the window of my B&N store.  I am ashamed of myself for being so stupid.  My credentials as a troll were further confirmed by virtue of the fact that I said I paid $249 - a price point at which Nook has never been sold - again, I feel REALLY stupid.  My receipt reminded me how stupid I really am when I saw that I paid $259 plus tax.

Can I claim senility instead of stupidity?

Most important, I don't give a darn that 99.9999 percent of the people here eat brie and love their Nooks.  That's wonderful.  This is a board hosted by B&N.  I would hope that some of their people would have picked up on my post and seen that not everyone is enamored with this product or that there are books not available for the device which people want to read.

No one here needed to read my first post or respond to it.  I wasn't asking for advice.  So, why did you?  Shame on you.  You don't own the bandwidth here or the server, B&N does.

My comment was objective, NOT subjective.  While my choice of reading materials are subjective, their availability is very objective.

in case you hadn't noticed, there were a few other respondents who haven't found books they wanted either.

And, thanks to the fellow who did point me to a source for one of the books I do want.  Unfortunately, I don't live in England, but he was was of the nastiest reponders of all.

My beef is with B&N, plain and simple.  I don't see them responding to my concerns about not finding the material I want to read.  Others who buy this device have - and will - find themselves in the same situation.

Correspondent
Anthony1970
0 Kudos

Curt as I said above I dont think most people have said anything that horrible.(I dont think you are a troll) The NOOK really is a good product. All the ereaders have limitations when it comes to books available. There are so many though Im surprised you cant find other stuff to read. Plus others gave you other options to find the books you want. Even though you said you didnt have the time, use the time when you havent been reading to look for those books. Im sure it would not take very long. Probably the time it takes you to post here.

The classics alone have made many here happy and most of them can be gotten for free. I think you need to look at the whole thing in a different light. Again except for the few who may have called you a troll, most defended the NOOK respectfully. They said nothing worse than what you did with your first post.

Again maybe next time you need to do more research on any particular tech item. Even try it out at the store for several minutes or even an hour if you have to. Because ALL of them will have their issues and shortcomings. It will save you a lot of heartache in the future. I know every issue with the kindle, nook etc. I decided on the NOOK which I will be purchasing shortly. Its a good solid ereader.

Contributor
CurtM
0 Kudos

Anthony1970 wrote:

Curt as I said above I dont think most people have said anything that horrible.(I dont think you are a troll) The NOOK really is a good product. All the ereaders have limitations when it comes to books available. There are so many though Im surprised you cant find other stuff to read. Plus others gave you other options to find the books you want. Even though you said you didnt have the time, use the time when you havent been reading to look for those books. Im sure it would not take very long. Probably the time it takes you to post here.

The classics alone have made many here happy and most of them can be gotten for free. I think you need to look at the whole thing in a different light. Again except for the few who may have called you a troll, most defended the NOOK respectfully. They said nothing worse than what you did with your first post.

Again maybe next time you need to do more research on any particular tech item. Even try it out at the store for several minutes or even an hour if you have to. Because ALL of them will have their issues and shortcomings. It will save you a lot of heartache in the future. I know every issue with the kindle, nook etc. I decided on the NOOK which I will be purchasing shortly. Its a good solid ereader.

Thanks, Anthony for you kind and civil response.  I do understand you and do know that if I changed my reading interests, that I could find other titles.  That's not why I bought this.  I bought it so I could find very specific titles in a niche interest area.  My salesperson told me I could.  I have learned that this simply isn't the case.  If I wanted either mass market, trade or classics, I'd have no problem (I recently purchased Lady Chatterley's Lover and found at least a half-dozen offerings).  But, the fact remains that I pid $275 (with tax) with the understanding I would be able to find what I wanted.  I tried to return the Nook to the store once I learned I couldn't find what I wanted, but it was too late.  So, opting to keep it, I downloaded one title from Amazon to my iTouch and read it on that small screen.  I went for another book...yet another disappointment - not available.  My free time is very precious since I have so little - I was hoping for a more rewarding environment in this device.  It cost $275, not $75.  The latter I could handle, but at this price, the sting is exacerbated.

Correspondent
Trazy
0 Kudos

I like cheddar.  Yum.

"You can see a lot by just looking" - Yogi Berra
Distinguished Correspondent
Globaltech
0 Kudos

Burn the Witch!

/cast Fireball

*blocked*

/cast Fireball

*blocked*

/toss bucket of old mop-water!

/epic damage!

+++++++++++++++++++
¡sʞooq ɹǝʎ ,uıןɐǝʇs sɯnɹoɟ ǝɥʇ uı ǝɹɐ sǝʇɐɹıd ¡sǝou ɥo
Correspondent
Jodisims
0 Kudos

@CurtM

Welcome to the boards. For the record I don't think you're a troll.  But people are very emotional about things they love.  Afterall, if you go to TX/OU football game and sit in the middle of the TX student section with a big ole crimson shirt on, well, you're gonna get razzed.  Period.  Don't take it too personal.

I think there is room in this world for the Nook, the Kindle, the Ipad etc.  They cater to different audiences.  I'm sorry that you did not choose the one that was best for you.  You are not the only one who has been burned by an electronic purchase that has somehow failed them - and you won't be the last by far.

I love my Nook.  The library savings alone make it worth it to me.  The books that were not available when I got it have become avail in recent months.  In the meantime, I read something else.  If you genre is truly not available in any format then perhaps it's time you part ways with it.

My suggestion.  Sell you Nook on Ebay to someone who will love it.  It's Christmas time and I'm sure many people are out trying to find deals on Nooks and Kindles.  Use the money to invest in the Kindle.

Good luck in your future endeavors - And I want to thank you for the Jupiter's Travels reference.  It will be the perfect gift for my motorcylce riding father in law that's always such a bear to buy for :smileyhappy:

I have never let my schooling interfere with my education ~ Mark Twain

click here for information about sideloading library books
click here to view Nook user guide
Distinguished Correspondent
AndyfromVA

I bought it so I could find very specific titles in a niche interest area.  My salesperson told me I could.

Unfortunately you based your decision to buy the Nook on a salesperson rather than researching the issue online.

Most salespersons I've spoken to in B&N stores are ignorant about the Nook and ebooks in general.  In fact I have yet to speak to one who actually owns a Nook.  B&N has typically attracted sales people who are book lovers, but are not techies.  That may change in the future but it's not that way now.

Frequent Contributor
lovemyereaders
0 Kudos

When I first purchased my Nook, I noticed the same thing. A lot of the titles were not there, initially. Some came a few days later (comparing to Amazon). There are other sites that you can go to and purchase ebooks supported by the Nook. 

The actual Nook is a very good ereader. I have had instances where my screen would do crazy things, but nothing serious.

I have an Ipad, and while its nice to be able to have both Barnes & Noble and Amazon in one place, the screen can bother your eyes after a while. I did discover that I could adjust the light on the screen, and that was a big help. Overall, I like reading on the Nook's screen better. Its better on my eyes.

Try some other sites for books to see if you can find some of your titles. That might help.

Good Luck

Distinguished Bibliophile
deemure

[ Edited ]

CurtM wrote:

The whole issue here is lack of compatibility of this device, nothing more.  Things like eInk technology vs LCD are simply subjective matters and I couldn't care less.  I don't fault B&N for that choice.  I DO fault both them and Amazon and whoever else produces these devices for not collaborating on a standard format for the eBooks.  I prefer the Nook to the Kindle, which is why I paid $259 for it, but I immediately felt a brick wall go up when I started to look for the titles I wanted to read.  I don't care about what YOU want to read...that's fine with me, and the fact that YOU can find what you want is great.  I'm delighted for you.

25 years ago, I listened to a similar type of sales puffery from a RadioShack salesman, extolling the virtues of their 1000 series IBM-compatible machine.  I got it home after laying out $3,500!!! only to learn over the next few months that while it was IBM-compatible, it was only so for programs written to this machine.  I almost tore my hair out trying to cope with this proprietary machine.  The Nook has similar feeling, and I'm sure, too, that the Kindle does, limiting us to a certain database of products.

You know, you live and learn about this stuff. 

Let me just say here these are some inaccurate points that you are making.  The nook was created specifically to be a more open format device.  Sure, books you buy from BN have DRM.  Most books from BN are in the hoped for industry standard of epub and the nook can other formats, even non-DRMed ones and other formats can be converted to epub.  The Kindle and not the nook continues to hold onto a proprietary format and a system that requires content be converted into a filetype readable on kindle.  epub is the format that many have been working to make a standard and BN has embraced it, Amazon has not.

We could go on ad nauseum in discussing the war of technology, IBM, Microsoft, Apple, and so on, but your comparison is false, so not pertinent.  What is pertinent here is that in May you purchased a device that does what it says it does, that uses the technology it said it used, that a great many people are happy with.  And now 6 months later you act like it was a bait and switch, that they somehow misled you into thinking it was something else, and that you just now realized it and have buyer's remorse.  

Also, you post that you can't find books you want when you fail to even understand the world you have entered with ereaders.  This is a very new (in terms of publishing and all that) way to provide this content to users.  BN came to it later than Amazon and yet while there may be books BN doesn't have that Amazon does, the reverse is also true.  You want us to care or agree that nook stinks like week old fish because you can't find a book you want, but say you could care less that someone on these boards has had no trouble finding ones they want.

It is indeed very subjective.  You should understand that everything that we buy that is a WANT involves mostly subjectivity.  Generally we usually try to buy these things though with the features we want.  Nothing that you posted is objective at all.  Whenever you start talking about things being not as you would like, that is by definition subjective.  If however you were to say that based upon tests or some scientific standard an item would not do what it should do or is not what it is promised to be, then that would involve more objectivity.

Nook didn't have some books you wanted to buy.  This matters to you.  If I tell you I have never had this problem, then that matters to me.

Nook has an e-ink screen that you find harder or too dark (book light) to read.  Statistically, when it comes to ereaders you are in the minority.  Most people find e-ink easy on the eyes and even people who don't mind LCD screens don't say they have a problem with e-ink.  In fact, many own iPhones, iPads, kindles, and nooks.  So, this is your experience.  That is subjective.

I will tell you that it is extremely off-putting to come onto any site and tell people you aren't stupid because of your higher education, high I.Q. and so on.  Great, you have brains.  I have lived long enough to know that often such pedigrees do not translate into real world smarts.  I'm not trying to insult, just to say it has no bearing here.  I have known many people who never even graduated high school and couldn't pass a test to save their lives, but they had knowledge I could never hope to have.  Any other attitude is snobbery.  Congratulations on whatever fates there were that watched over you and allowed you to obtain the education you have.  It may in the future allow you to become an educated consumer.  That doesn't mean you go to a store with your degree in hand and purchase just any old thing.  It means you inform yourself first and stop making statements that are not true, and based on your misunderstanding.  Or those that tell people a device is bad because it does what it was advertised to do.  Please.

I probably came off nastier than I meant to be.  I am funny in that I'd like to see people happy with the product they decide to buy.  I don't like it when companies lie or mislead, but I don't think BN does this.  If a sales person did, that's wrong.

"I still believe in spite of everything that people are good at heart." Anne Frank.
Distinguished Wordsmith
DiAnneInDover

deemure wrote:

Congratulations on whatever fates there were that watched over you and allowed you to obtain the education you have.  It may in the future allow you to become an educated consumer.

Have I ever mentioned how much I adore your posts/comments?  You, above all else, seem to know exactly how to say just what I'm thinking...with words that convey the thought in a much better way.  You rock!

Distinguished Scribe
Ya_Ya
0 Kudos

@DiAnneInDover,

I often think the exact thing.  

deemure, you DO rock.