Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Frequent Contributor
Aggie92

Noreve covers on sale

I have been drooling over the noreve covers for several weeks now and finally decided that I was just going to shell out for one.  Much to my surprise they are half price on the noreve website.  I don't know how long the sale is going to last, so if you are interested head on over there pronto.  I've got my brown cover on order and can't wait to receive it.

Frequent Contributor
Deb-MI
0 Kudos

Re: Noreve covers on sale

Beautiful covers...shipping is outrageous!

Distinguished Wordsmith
TXAnnie
0 Kudos

@AGGIE92

Thanks for sharing this website.  I do have a nook cover that I love, but I have been looking all over for a nice leather cover (in purple or pink, I'm picky) for my new phone.

On a side note, this company's customer service is beyond anything I have ever experienced.  I couldn't find a cover for my phone listed on the web site and e-mailed them on their customer service link and I IMMEDIATELY got an answer!  That has never happened before.

So, I thank you for sharing, and I am ordering a beautiful purple leather phone cover!

Distinguished Wordsmith
TXAnnie
0 Kudos

@Frog

Thank you so very much.  I really appreciate your code, every little bit helps!

Contributor
10panda
0 Kudos

I ordered the Ocean Blue cover and love it.  You are right...customer service is great.  They told me it would take 1 month and I received it within the month!  I like how my nook fits in it and love the pockets inside for my credit card/driver's license, etc.

Reader 4
manda65
0 Kudos

Could you post a picture of your ocean blue noreve cover?  I would love to see it!

Frequent Contributor
woodword
0 Kudos

I've been wanting one of these since I got my nook as well. I have a question about the closure though. I see that it is magnet on the strap to secure it when it is closed, but when it is open for reading, does the strap get in the way? Or does it attach to the back when open? Reason I'm asking is that if not, it seems like it would hand right over the page forward button and get in the way of reading. Thanks to anyone who has one who can let me know.

Correspondent
Princess_V
0 Kudos

woodword wrote:

I've been wanting one of these since I got my nook as well. I have a question about the closure though. I see that it is magnet on the strap to secure it when it is closed, but when it is open for reading, does the strap get in the way? Or does it attach to the back when open? Reason I'm asking is that if not, it seems like it would hand right over the page forward button and get in the way of reading. Thanks to anyone who has one who can let me know.

I ordered one in brown.  Delivery took about 3 weeks, total w/shipping about $50 (no custom charges).  I haven't actually used it, but took it out to answer your question.  You can fold back the left cover & snap the strap to the cover.

Frequent Contributor
Aggie92
0 Kudos

Princess_V

Thanks for checking on the cover.  I tried to find photos of the cover folded back and secured but none were readily available.  I hope my cover arrives as quickly as yours. 

Correspondent
Princess_V
0 Kudos

Aggie92 wrote:

Princess_V

Thanks for checking on the cover.  I tried to find photos of the cover folded back and secured but none were readily available.  I hope my cover arrives as quickly as yours. 

I'll try to post a pic tomorrow for you.

Frequent Contributor
woodword
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Thanks Princess_V. I'm really glad to hear you can snap the strap to the cover. That will make one-handed reading much easier. Also, thanks FrogAlum for the discount code. All in all, I got the noreve cover in ocean blue for $41.59, including shipping. Very reasonable! Glad I waited on a good thing to come along :smileyhappy:

Correspondent
Princess_V
0 Kudos

Aggie92

Silly pumpkin me cant figure out how to upload the pics for you :smileysad:  

Sorry!