Inspired Correspondent
japerry
0 Kudos

Posting about rooting and overclocking?

About a week ago I saw a posting that pointed to several URLs/postings/articles on how to root/overclock and otherwise jailbreak the NC. I can't seem to find that posting now. Can anyone point me to it? Thanks!

Owner of a Nook Color and a Nook Simple Touch

My First Short Story
AlanNJ
Topics: 64
Kudos: 1,528
0 Kudos

Re: Posting about rooting and overclocking?

You may try looking on the NC board.  This is the Nook Classic board.  There's no reason that I know of to root or overclock a Nook Classic.

That said, you'd probably be best off looking quickly because moderators tend to frown on threads regarding NC modifications.

►Without order there is chaos◄
Distinguished Scribe
kathylcsw
0 Kudos

japerry wrote:

About a week ago I saw a posting that pointed to several URLs/postings/articles on how to root/overclock and otherwise jailbreak the NC. I can't seem to find that posting now. Can anyone point me to it? Thanks!

There is actually a book available in the B&N store that has a chapter devoted to rooting the Nook. In My B&N it is with the Nook display of covers and other accessories.

Inspired Correspondent
japerry
0 Kudos

Oops!! I thought I WAS posting on the NC board! Sorrry!!

Owner of a Nook Color and a Nook Simple Touch

My First Short Story
Distinguished Wordsmith
sygram
0 Kudos

I don't know if this was the post you were talking about, but it may be of use to you;

http://bookclubs.barnesandnoble.com/t5/NOOK-General-Discussion/Nook-Color-has-been-Rooted/m-p/752286...