Frequent Contributor
_deb_
0 Kudos

Re: Promotion Code Request Thread

I live/work within a reasonable driving distance from BN and my vehicle fits nicely in the parking lot.  I am not recovering from a serious illness or surgery (although am sending prayers for those on here listing those situations).   No, I do not have any of these hurdles, however, the reasons I can't get to the store to obtain a code are demanding and challengin in their own right.  You see, the "blessings" causing me serious "time availability" issues include:  4 children (three active teens still at home), a grandson, full-time job, household to manage, husband with full time job, two yellow labs, a little mutt housedog, one cat, and the unfortunate requirement of having to take a few hours to sleep at night : )  I suffer from a passion for reading on my nook and would sincerely appreciate any codes that one  of you might have to spare.

Thanks!

Hope to see you later at...

Contributor
Molly1218
0 Kudos

I live over 100 miles from a B&N, a code would be much appreciated! :smileyhappy:

Thanks, Molly

Contributor
jenn77
0 Kudos

I would love a code if someone has one to share!  The closest B&N is in Birmingham, and it's alomst an hour away. 

Contributor
nooklynn
0 Kudos

Molly1218 - I will PM a code to you.  I already own the book and am glad to help out.

Inspired Bibliophile
FrogAlum
0 Kudos

jenn77 wrote:

I would love a code if someone has one to share!  The closest B&N is in Birmingham, and it's alomst an hour away. 

Jenn, it's on its way.

Frequent Contributor
PA10
0 Kudos

I just got back from my B&N and have an extra promo code.  If someone needs one, please PM me and I will supply it. :smileyhappy: It's funny, they have them hidden in a drawer at the information desk, yet when I went to get my free cookie, they gave me another one and said they just want to get rid of them.  Go figure.

Contributor
European_Correspondent
0 Kudos

AnnSheridan wrote:

European_Correspondent wrote:

I live about 3,500 miles from my nearest B&N store! A promotion code would be most gratefully received this side of the Atlantic.

Sent you a PM!

Gosh! Many thanks for this. I will try this shortly and let everyone know how I got on...

Inspired Contributor
bermygirlJS
0 Kudos

European Correspondent, I hope it works for you.  It worked for me, and I'm outside the U.S. too.

Contributor
PokerAce
0 Kudos

Re: PromotI fion Code Request Thread

If anyone has an extra I still need one.....Thanks, Deb

icy
Contributor
icy
0 Kudos

I could use a code too . My nearest B&N is over 60 miles away.

Inspired Bibliophile
FrogAlum
0 Kudos

Contributor
tnbsmommy
0 Kudos

AnnSheridan wrote:

tnbsmommy wrote:

oh, I'd love a code too! I live about 45 minutes from B&N. I would not mind driving but we only have one car that we trust to go that far, and my boyfriend works 45 minutes away, so he always has that car!!!

Sending PM now...

Thank you! I just remembered too one of my best friends works down the road from B&N and she has a Nook! I can get her to check ours out and get some coupons!!

Wordsmith
AnnSheridan
0 Kudos

tnbsmommy wrote:

Thank you! I just remembered too one of my best friends works down the road from B&N and she has a Nook! I can get her to check ours out and get some coupons!!

That's great...especially since we start all over again next week. :smileywink:

Frequent Contributor
PA10
0 Kudos

Sent you a PM with the code.

Contributor
tnbsmommy
0 Kudos

AnnSheridan wrote:

tnbsmommy wrote:

That's great...especially since we start all over again next week. :smileywink:

I'll see her tonight, she keeps saying she wants to go over there, since she's less than 5 minutes from them, and try out the read in store feature on her lunch breaks, so I'll remind her to Monday! :smileyhappy: Is that the day it starts over?

Inspired Bibliophile
FrogAlum
0 Kudos

Frequent Contributor
violetangel
0 Kudos

I grabbed a code last night that I won't be using as I hate the books.  Who else needs one?

‎"No need to hurry. No need to sparkle. No need to be anyone but oneself." -Virginia Woolf
New User
chemicalquirk
0 Kudos

sent a PM to _deb_ with a code. Not sure if she already got one.. didn't specifically see that anyone sent her one. :smileyhappy: trying to be helpful!

Inspired Contributor
tweezle
0 Kudos

I'm about 60 miles from the closest B&N. I would be ever grateful for a code.

Thanks so much!

Theresa

“Reading gives us someplace to go when we have to stay where we are.” - Mason Cooley
**3 NOOKS with 3 separate accounts in one household.**
Contributor
eurekatpt
0 Kudos

I was going to post and ask someone to please send me a code too, but then I got the idea to call a B&N store.  They were super nice and were willing to tell me a code over the phone.  So I no longer need one, but thought I'd mention in case anyone else wants to try that way.