Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Contributor
DCGrams
0 Kudos

Re: Promotion Code Request Thread

[ Edited ]

I live 60 miles from the nearest B & N store.  I would really like the promotion codes for all of the 3 weeks if possible.  I am a retired person who lives in the boonies and really love my Nook.  Thank you  

_AV
Contributor
_AV
0 Kudos

I hate to be a bother but I'm still looking for week ones code please? I just live so far away from a b&n. Please and thank you :smileyhappy:

"this too shall pass"
Reader 4
mmullins06
0 Kudos

I missed book # 1, got book # 2.  Can I still get #1?  I need the code if I can still get it.

Thanks,

Marsha

Correspondent
bookitID
0 Kudos

DCGrams wrote:

I live 60 miles from the nearest B & N store.  I would really like the promotion codes for all of the 3 weeks if possible.  I am a retired person who lives in the boonies and really love my Nook.  Thank you  

DCGrams,

You need to go to the appropriate request thread for each week's book and make the request. This thread is only for week 1 book.

Contributor
4Pookas
0 Kudos

Hi, I'm looking for a Week 1 code.    I live within 5 minutes of two different B&N stores.  However, I was new to the Nook during Week 1, and thought that I couldn't download the book once they stopped giving the codes out at the store.  So when I forgot to download it, I figured I couldn't get the book anymore and threw out my code.  :smileysad: Then I found out all the codes are good through June 21st. 

If someone could please give me a Week 1 code I would be super grateful.  I'm more than happy to pay it forward and pick up plenty of extra codes in the three remaining weeks of this promotion! 

~Angela
Correspondent
chefclaire
0 Kudos

Hi! I'm looking for a Week 1 code as well- I just got my nook on Wednesday for my birthday, so I couldn't get week 1.  If anyone has an extra, I'd love to have it!  I plan to try and pick up extra codes on my future outings to B&N so I can share with others too!

Thanks in advance!

Contributor
Rez66
0 Kudos

HI, I was looking for the code for week one myself and saw you needed code for week 2.  If there is only one code for each week this should work as I used it myself.  ZC5MYEDE4576.

Hope it works for you too.  I was not sure if each sheet had different numbers.

Have a nice week and happy reading.

Donna P.

Donna R.
Contributor
Rez66
0 Kudos

Hi I was hoping someone would have the week one code for Ladies detective agency. 

Thanks in advance,

Donna P.

Donna R.
Contributor
Rez66
0 Kudos

I would love a code for week 1 as when I went into the B&N store Sunday evening, they told me they threw out all of the codes (b/4 they should have) and had none left.  He had already left for the evening.  I was very disappointed and when I called them to speak to the guy who disposed of them, they could not help me.  I need week one code.

thanks,

Rez66

Donna R.

Donna R.
Correspondent
chefclaire
0 Kudos

Rez66 wrote:

HI, I was looking for the code for week one myself and saw you needed code for week 2.  If there is only one code for each week this should work as I used it myself.  ZC5MYEDE4576.

Hope it works for you too.  I was not sure if each sheet had different numbers.

Have a nice week and happy reading.

Donna P.

actually, the codes are one time use only- each paper has a different code- so if you used the code it won't work for anyone else- but some people have gotten extra codes to share with people who couldn't get to BN.  Thanks though!

Contributor
DCGrams
0 Kudos

Hi,

Does someone still have a promotion code for week one?  I am retired and live 60 miles from the nearest B & N.  I just recently purchased my Nook, love it.  I also just found this thread.  Thanks in advance for any assist.

Reader
SocalSteve
0 Kudos

Hi, just discovered they free ebook codes that B&N is offering, but missed out on week 1. Anyone still have any codes laying about? Thanks in advance if you do.

Reader 4
djbl
0 Kudos

I would love to get the week 1 and week 2 prmotional code!

If anyone still has it, and is willing to share , please let me know!

Thanks!

Reader
LJR22
0 Kudos

If anyone has an extra week 1 code that would be awesome!  I missed the start of this.

Reader
JazzyJane
0 Kudos

I  need weeks 1, 2 and 3 codes.  I am a caregiver and it is really hard for me to get out to a store to get these.  Thanks.

Reader
JazzyJane
0 Kudos

I need a code for weeks 1,2 and 3.  I am a caregiver and cannot get out to a B&N store very easily.  Thanks.

Inspired Bibliophile
FrogAlum
0 Kudos

mlssa wrote:

If anyone still has a week 1 code I would really love it. I was in Canada during the time they were available in stores.

Thanks in advance!

PM coming your way.

Inspired Bibliophile
FrogAlum
0 Kudos

Zhera wrote:

I was in vacation last week, so I missed the No 1 Ladies Detective Agency code.  If anyone still has one, I'd appreciate it.

PM coming your way.

Inspired Bibliophile
FrogAlum
0 Kudos

MsLestat wrote:

Hi All,

Is there a chance that anyone has an extra code from week one?  I just found out about the promotion today and I'm in a rural area traveling.  Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

Many thanks in advance!

On it's way.

Inspired Bibliophile
FrogAlum
0 Kudos

WJanowski wrote:

Hi there,

I totally missed week one!  Just picked up the week two code tonight, but if anyone has an extra from week one, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks!

On its way.