Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Contributor
Wolfenhex
0 Kudos

Re: Promotion Code Request Thread

I live by a B&N and I will try and get extra codes to share when I can -- I don't have a car, so I can't guarantee being able to get there weekly.  I don't know if any still exist, but I thought I would check here.  I missed out on week one, does anyone have an extra still that they are willing to send me?  Thank you.

Reader 2
AshD
0 Kudos

Looking for a code if anyone has an extra, thanks

Doug_Pardee
Kudos: 4,015
0 Kudos

IPAD wrote:

Hello, Could someone please send me a week one code for my IPAD? My wife is recovering from cancer surgery and she likes reading on the BN reader for the IPAD.  We live about 60 miles from a brick and mortar BN.

Since you need it for the iPad, I imagine that buying from Fictionwise isn't an option like it is for us NOOKers.

I've PMed you the code that I originally sent to DalmatiaRN last Saturday. DalmatiaRN apparently hasn't been on the forum since then, so the code should still be good. Their loss is your gain.

I hope your wife recovers quickly.

Contributor
Melmoga
0 Kudos

OK, went on vacation and am thoroughly confused.  I have gotten codes for Storm Front and #1 Ladies Detective Agency.  How many codes/weeks have I missed.  I will be in B&N sometime this weekend for our monthly visit to the "big" city.  I want to be sure and ask for the codes I missed unless someone has extras and can share.  I will pick up extra codes if the store has them so I can share too.  Thanks.

Frequent Contributor
drgnlady
0 Kudos

jaatagi wrote:

Does anyone have any extra codes?  I live 50 miles from my Barnes & Noble.  Thanks!

You have a PM

Frequent Contributor
drgnlady
0 Kudos

goofi24 wrote:

I live quite a ways from a B&N. I bought my nook this week from Best Buy and missed the first week. If you could please give me the code for 1 & 2 I would appreciate it.

Thanks

You have a PM

Frequent Contributor
drgnlady
0 Kudos

Pugsnot wrote:

I also just got my nook.   I got the week 2 code but missed out on week 1.   If anyone has a spare, I would appreciate it!

I will make sure to try and get extras of next weeks code.  I never thought about some people living so far from a B&N or I would have grabbed some extra of week 2

You have a PM

Contributor
capereader
0 Kudos

i MISSED WEEK 3   does anyone have the code from that week ??

Frequent Contributor
drgnlady
0 Kudos

RetroLvr wrote:

Hi, does anyone still have a code for this book?  I got my nook a week after this promo started.  Thanks!!

Stephanie

You have a PM

Frequent Contributor
drgnlady
0 Kudos

yellow-daisy wrote:

I just got my nook last night and missed week one of the promo.....any extra week 1 codes out there?????? PLEASE :smileyhappy:

You have a PM

Frequent Contributor
drgnlady
0 Kudos

DCGrams wrote:

I live 60 miles from the nearest B & N store.  I would really like the promotion codes for all of the 3 weeks if possible.  I am a retired person who lives in the boonies and really love my Nook.  Thank you  

You have a PM

Frequent Contributor
drgnlady
0 Kudos

mmullins06 wrote:

I missed book # 1, got book # 2.  Can I still get #1?  I need the code if I can still get it.

Thanks,

Marsha

You have a PM

Frequent Contributor
drgnlady
0 Kudos

4Pookas wrote:

Hi, I'm looking for a Week 1 code.    I live within 5 minutes of two different B&N stores.  However, I was new to the Nook during Week 1, and thought that I couldn't download the book once they stopped giving the codes out at the store.  So when I forgot to download it, I figured I couldn't get the book anymore and threw out my code.  :smileysad: Then I found out all the codes are good through June 21st. 

If someone could please give me a Week 1 code I would be super grateful.  I'm more than happy to pay it forward and pick up plenty of extra codes in the three remaining weeks of this promotion! 

You have a PM

Frequent Contributor
drgnlady
0 Kudos

chefclaire wrote:

Hi! I'm looking for a Week 1 code as well- I just got my nook on Wednesday for my birthday, so I couldn't get week 1.  If anyone has an extra, I'd love to have it!  I plan to try and pick up extra codes on my future outings to B&N so I can share with others too!

Thanks in advance!

You have a PM

Frequent Contributor
drgnlady
0 Kudos

Rez66 wrote:

HI, I was looking for the code for week one myself and saw you needed code for week 2.  If there is only one code for each week this should work as I used it myself.  ZC5MYEDE4576.

Hope it works for you too.  I was not sure if each sheet had different numbers.

Have a nice week and happy reading.

Donna P.

You have a PM

Frequent Contributor
drgnlady
0 Kudos

SocalSteve wrote:

Hi, just discovered they free ebook codes that B&N is offering, but missed out on week 1. Anyone still have any codes laying about? Thanks in advance if you do.

You have a PM

Frequent Contributor
drgnlady
0 Kudos

djbl wrote:

I would love to get the week 1 and week 2 prmotional code!

If anyone still has it, and is willing to share , please let me know!

Thanks!

You have a PM

Frequent Contributor
drgnlady
0 Kudos

LJR22 wrote:

If anyone has an extra week 1 code that would be awesome!  I missed the start of this.

You have a PM

Frequent Contributor
drgnlady
0 Kudos

JazzyJane wrote:

I  need weeks 1, 2 and 3 codes.  I am a caregiver and it is really hard for me to get out to a store to get these.  Thanks.

You have a PM

Frequent Contributor
drgnlady
0 Kudos

QuiltingGmom wrote:

I would really like a promo code.  I live 50 minutes from my closest B&N.  This book sounds amazing.

You have a PM