Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Contributor
capereader
0 Kudos

Re: Promotion Code Request Thread

Does anyone know the name of the third week book !  I was on vacation and I missed the code for week 3.. 

Thank you

Frequent Contributor
drgnlady
0 Kudos

writeway wrote:

Hey everyone,

I have the code for Storm Front, but no others. I'm trying to 'stock up' as my son will be in the hospital for testing in July and we'll be staring at the walls alot!

Thanks so much!

You have a PM

Frequent Contributor
drgnlady
0 Kudos

Bigwill wrote:

I just got my nook a few days ago, and obviously can't locate any old codes.

Can someone PM me a code (along with brief instructions on how to use it) for The No. 1 Ladies Detective Agency?

Much appreciated!!!

You have a PM

Frequent Contributor
drgnlady
0 Kudos

1spec1 wrote:

Hey,

If anyone has an extra week 1 code I would really appreciate it.  I would really like to read this book!

Thanks in advance!

You have a PM

Frequent Contributor
drgnlady
0 Kudos

LKeeton wrote:

I just got an iPad and found out about the promotion this week. Got this week's code for free book, but would love the 1st week's book, too. I already asked at my local store and they don't have anymore.

You have a PM

Frequent Contributor
drgnlady
0 Kudos

Re: week one promo code

merryns_mom wrote:

hi all, i just bought my nook, and am so happy so far. . .i live a ways from any store and finally made it in to a store to try in person over memorial day.  :smileyhappy:

is there anyone out there who has a code for the week one free ebook? i'd greatly appreciate it and promise to return the favor someday

thanks all,

kelly t.

You have a PM

Frequent Contributor
drgnlady
0 Kudos

texasladyRW wrote:

Hi,

I live 100 miles from the nearest Barnes and Noble.  I would truly appreciate a promo code for the 1st book!

Thanks to everyone that's helping out with this!

You have a PM

Frequent Contributor
drgnlady
0 Kudos

kristi95 wrote:

I just got my Nook for my birthday and wondered if anyone still had any codes available...thanks K

You have a PM

Frequent Contributor
drgnlady
0 Kudos

se7enblue wrote:

Would really like week one's code.  Stuck at home ill and unable to get out like I want to.

You have a PM

Frequent Contributor
drgnlady
0 Kudos

rlowreyotr wrote:

My husband just bought my Nook yesterday.  Is there any way to get an access code for Week 1?

Thanks,

Renee

You have a PM

Frequent Contributor
drgnlady
0 Kudos

fancy_pants_ wrote:

Hey does anyone have any extra week 1 access codes? Thanks!

You have a PM

Frequent Contributor
drgnlady
0 Kudos

capereader wrote:

i MISSED WEEK 3   does anyone have the code from that week ??

There is a separate thread for requesting week 3 codes.  I know this thread isn't labeled too clearly but it is only for week 1 requests.  The week 3 book was One Shot by Lee Child.

Frequent Contributor
drgnlady
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

I felt bad about skipping in the line the other day so I've spent the last hour trying to make up for it.  I think I've got everyone except the most recent 3:

CrustyNail (page 12)

Wolfenhex (page 13)

AshD (page 13)

My store has lots of extra codes so I'll try to pick up a few more if I can.  If I've missed anyone let me know and I'll try to get enough codes.

New User
Kandi-Girl
0 Kudos

I'm new to Nook ownership and am trying to build a library with limited funds. I would really appreciate a Promo Code :-)

Thank you!

Reader 4
dougwMA
0 Kudos

You have a PM

Kandi-Girl wrote:

I'm new to Nook ownership and am trying to build a library with limited funds. I would really appreciate a Promo Code :-)

Thank you!

Correspondent
chefclaire
0 Kudos

drgnlady wrote:

chefclaire wrote:

Hi! I'm looking for a Week 1 code as well- I just got my nook on Wednesday for my birthday, so I couldn't get week 1.  If anyone has an extra, I'd love to have it!  I plan to try and pick up extra codes on my future outings to B&N so I can share with others too!

Thanks in advance!

You have a PM

Got it! Thanks so much!

Reader
lori1020
0 Kudos

Would love weeks 1 and 3 codes if anyone can help.

Thanks!  Just got my nook

New User
Can_do_mom
0 Kudos

Hello!

I just purchased my nook and was not able to receive codes for weeks one and two.  I already requested week 2 on a separate thread but would love a code for week 1 if at all possible.

Thank you so much!

Frequent Contributor
Deb-MI
0 Kudos

I am a new nook owner and would love to have the code for Book 1 if anyone has one left.  I live over 100 miles away from the nearest B&N.

Thank you to all of you who are so kind to help us out!!

Reader 2
kmsWA
0 Kudos

I live 90 miles from the nearest B & N store.  I would really like the promotion codes for all of the 3 weeks if possible.  Thank you!