Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Inspired Bibliophile
FrogAlum
0 Kudos

Re: Promotion Code Request Thread

Henny23 wrote:

Can someone please post the code for Week 4?  Thanks.

Please research these things before you post!

1. There is a thread for week 4 you need to post the request there.
  2. The codes are one time use only so it cannot be posted here.
Contributor
Droople
0 Kudos

Hi,

If anyone has a code they are not using, I would appreciate one.

I am in Australia, no B&N store here.

Thanks so much.

Jas

New User
smileCS
0 Kudos

Can anyone send me the access cods for weeks 1-3 for the free ebook if you are not using them?  I did not know about the promotion until last week.

Claire
Reader
chaena25
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am looking for the code for 'Week 1'. I missed the first week, don't know how, but I did and am missing just 'Week 1'. I have all the other ebooks for weeks 2-5.

Thank you in advance!

Wordsmith
AnnSheridan

chaena25 wrote:

Hello,

I am looking for the code for 'Week 1'. I missed the first week, don't know how, but I did and am missing just 'Week 1'. I have all the other ebooks for weeks 2-5.

Thank you in advance!

Sending PM now.

Wordsmith
AnnSheridan
0 Kudos

smileCS wrote:

Can anyone send me the access cods for weeks 1-3 for the free ebook if you are not using them?  I did not know about the promotion until last week.

Sending weeks 1 & 3.  Check your PM in a few minutes.

Wordsmith
AnnSheridan

Droople wrote:

Hi,

If anyone has a code they are not using, I would appreciate one.

I am in Australia, no B&N store here.

Thanks so much.

Jas

Sending code via PM.

Reader 2
DoctorG
0 Kudos

If you have an access code for week 1, I'd appreciate it.  I just got my nook; the employee at our B&N kindly gave me codes for weeks 3-5, but they were out of weeks 1 and 2.  Thanking you in advance--- 

Reader 2
Dirfrops
0 Kudos

Would love a code if any are available.  I can't downtown to the nearest BN store as the bus line doesn't run in my area.  Appreciate the help you all are doing.

Contributor
killertofu
0 Kudos

Hi everyone!

I'm from Montreal, QC Canada and I'm freaking far from the closest B&N to grab this week's coupon. Would anyone have an extra one to spare me? I would definitely like to read The Long Tail and Free is obviously a much better price!

Thanks for any help!

killertofu

Reader
chaena25
0 Kudos

killertofu wrote:

Hi everyone!

I'm from Montreal, QC Canada and I'm freaking far from the closest B&N to grab this week's coupon. Would anyone have an extra one to spare me? I would definitely like to read The Long Tail and Free is obviously a much better price!

Thanks for any help!

killertofu

PM sent

Contributor
Dranakin
0 Kudos

Hello:

I would love to get a Week 1 promotion code. I did not know about the promotion until recently, so I missed out.

Also, I have an extra Week 4 code that I will look to give someone.

Thanks!

Reader
nancyg56
0 Kudos

I would love a week one code also! I am going onto the week 4 thread because i have extra codes

Reader 2
McDonald_on_Rainy_Lake
0 Kudos

I live 180 miles from Barnes and Noble!

Reader 2
Larly
0 Kudos

I missed the first two weeks, does anyone have the codes they are willing to share?

Thank you!

Contributor
CYinVT
0 Kudos

I'm a Nook newbie, and had to order online because the nearset store is an hour's drive.  I have been browsing these boards, and was wondering if there was anyone willing to share some of this promotional code information that I've been reading about.  It would be a great way to exercise my new Nook :smileyhappy:

Thanks!

Contributor
Mally29
0 Kudos

I would love the older codes. I just got my nook and my store didn't even tell me about this.

Contributor
jsdds
0 Kudos

Hi all,

If someone could send me a code for week one, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,

JSDDS

New User
Favreon
0 Kudos

Looking for codes for weeks 1 & 2. Got my Nook a week ago as an early Father's Day gift,and just found out about the in-store promotions through a facebook link mid week. Was able to pick up 4 & 5 at a B&N 300 miles from home (travel for work) and have read week 3. Any help appreciated and thanks to all who have helped fellow new Nookers like me :smileyhappy:

Reader
Proud_Mommy_2_Addy
0 Kudos

I would really like a week 3 code.  I was on vacation that week and couldn't get to a B & N to get one because the closest was about 6 hours away! Thanks in advance!